Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Life in a blog post.

Been pretty long since I last blogged proper and I realized I've been lagging like mad on my blogging debt, so here's a brief outlook of my past month!

Photobucket
MBS with family friends. More on this soon! And yes, Singapore does have a pretty skyline!

Photobucket
Hahahaha during some CCA fair in school. Grandpa Chow and I were too bored.

Photobucket
Ying Xian's birthday party! I think I posted this up already, but haven't really posted photos of the party itself! Another blogging debt :p

Photobucket
Red bra on the floor Grandpa Chow and I saw while walking home from the gym one day :p

Photobucket
*melts* I would love to have a dog like that!

Photobucket
Grandpa Chow surprised me with a rose after tuition one day ^^

Photobucket
Reasons why Borders closed down. Some customers are really stupid. See what that person said!

Photobucket
Heh! :D

Photobucket
Omg mummy cooked this one day and it was (Y) (Y)

Photobucket
Cheese and ham inside omggggg!

Photobucket
Tiny Towers. Disappeared after I reset my iPod though :(

Teo Heng with Grandpa Chow some random day!
Photobucket
Couldn't stop laughing at this heh.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Heh very comfy pillow :p

Photobucket
We tried to do a video of me swallowing a mic HAHAHAHAHA it was damn stupid.

Photobucket
Sing, sang, sung! :D

Photobucket
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this was damn funny. We were walking home one day and I saw a pair of lizards mating and I insisted on taking a photo of them :p

Photobucket
It was kinda gross, you could see them moving... And anyway they finally realized I was there snapping photos of them and they scurried away.. With the male (I assume it's the male?!) on top of the female HAHAHA. Before they broke apart. I feel so bad for spoiling their moment of pleasure :p

Photobucket
Random cake that looks damn gross like shit hahahahaha.

Photobucket
Frozen yogurt at Clementi that was not bad! But a little pricey.. $11+ for this before student discount!

Photobucket
Gross dried up lizard at the lift lobby of my grandma's house hahaha.

Photobucket
Huge ass strawbie!

Photobucket
Swirl Art!!! Omg damn nice dying for some froyo nowwww.

Photobucket
Birthday dinner with Grandpa Chow at The Ship ^^ Omg dying for their food now toooo ):

Photobucket
Ehehehehehe birthday present from Grandpa Chow! Silly Ah Peh (hahahaha) bought me the Coach wristlet (which can be used as a.. What do you call that. A tote?) :D :D :D

Photobucket
Hahaha on the way to the restaurant for my birthday lunch with the fam.

Photobucket
One of the better Jap restaurants with buffets that I've been to! Plus it's nice too! And reasonably priced! Anyone wanna go?(:

Photobucket
Random half a chicken wing haha.

Photobucket
Free cheesecake from Starbucks on my birthday!

Random photos from Cammie during the lunch:
Photobucket
Hahahah hi bro.

Photobucket
Act cute -_-

Photobucket
Daddy!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehehe the parents ^^

Photobucket
Hansum la.

Photobucket
(Y) (Y)

Photobucket
Hahaha hi~

Photobucket
HAHAHA hi again~

Photobucket
Birthday cake was an ice cream cake from Swensen's!

Photobucket
My dad is really good at taking unglam shots of me/us -_- Not uploading his photos.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Story of my life. As well as Grandpa Chow's. HAHAHA to think we were just talking about this a few days ago then it appeared on some Tumblr I follow hahahaha.

Photobucket
OMG SO CUTE RIGHT HAHAHAHAHAHA but none of my friends know how to appreciate! Only IBBFF (what a long name, I think I got it wrong) think it's nice. Yay thanks Grandpa Chow for the belated monthsary gift hehehe I love it to bits it's so cute!!! :D :D :D

And my Baggus FINALLY came. Singpost you're so inefficient even my 85 year old grandma moves faster than y'all. MOVES LIKE JAGGER~ Hahahaha -_- The baggus were the 2nd part of my birthday presents from Grandpa Chow! I wonder how much he spent -_-

And.. *drum rolls*

Photobucket
I'm one of the five winners of the online campaign for SIM Casting Call!
I wasn't in school when they announced so I got to know it about.. 7h after they announced in school? The win was really unexpected 'cause my online votes only amounted to about 412, which gave me an 8th ranking out of all the contestants! There were people with like 1000 likes so I thought I was gone by then but I guess the 50% from the judges helped! They'll be asking me to go for like photoshoots, and I have no idea which part of their marketing campaigns will I be involved in (rofl getting ahead of myself) but I'm still thankful to have won! I practiced my royal wave and my victory walk already HAHAHAHAHA..
All in all, I just wanna say, thank you for liking my photo if you did(: And if you didn't....... The thank you isn't for you. HAHAHAHAHA KEEEEEDDING.

Dying for good food now!
Time to study!

Have a good remainder of the week ahead!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment