Saturday, September 17, 2011

The week is finally over and I am so thankful for it!
So much to do with two tests to study for. Ugh this sem is really busy. Even MUS 264 cannot compare to this ): This sem's more of assignments and projects.
Every module that I'm taking involves group work and/or research paper writing. So not looking forward to it at all ): Shall take one week at a time!
Missing too many people! WIRIS (if you're reading this :p), and I can't think of anyone else in the middle of the night. Just Wiris 'cause I just wrote on his wall and he just texted me and sent me three messages at one go, in typical Wiris fashion :p
It's only the third week of school and I am already feeling overwhelmed! I feel like I'm in great need of a getaway. Can't wait for UB 2013.
Need to take photos toooo! Can't wait to get my speakers. Wanna spruce my room up. So sick of how messy my table is ): SOMEONE NEEDS TO STOP ME FROM GOING TO POPULAR OMG.
Dying for really good food.

Photobucket
Trying to prove to Jasper that I could camwhore with bestf's DSLR (Billy's!) and he didn't believe me! Photobombed me in the end tsktsk! Billy's DSLR has.. An extra battery + external flash omg it's really heavy my arms were shaking as I was camwhoring :p great workout though heh.

Photobucket
Grandpa Chow ^^ I took the photos off the LCD screen so the quality sucks!

Photobucket
OH MAN best show ever! Cake Boss! Catch it on TLC if you haven't! Makes me so motivated to bake ;) hahahaha.

Okay back to my NTR assignment sigh no life to the max need to go shopping soon need to settle Citibank card details need to do UGC need to do notes for PSY 331 and so much more SIGH NEED TO BREATHE. Hahahahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment