Monday, October 24, 2011

Why am I not surprised?

Depressing. Suffocating. Discouraging. Overwhelming. Biting off more than I can chew. Regrets. Unhappy. Tired. Stressed. Exhausted. Disheartened. Fatigued. Unmotivated. Never good enough, never was, never will be. Disappointed. Dismayed.

Don't tell me you understand because you don't. What does 'being in someone's shoes' mean? Do we ever go through the same, exact encounters that others do? We don't. So which genius came up with the line 'I understand'/'I know what you mean'? I am adding this on to my list of lies people commonly tell. First - forever is overrated and doesn't exist. This can be the second. 'I'm fine' shall be the third.

So damn tired and suffocated I can't wait for this damn sem to end. Give me a break. Familiarity breeds contempt. Incoherent again. I hate myself when I'm like this.

Too damn depressed that when people ask me what's wrong and if I wanna talk about things, I don't know where to start. Gotta learn how to stop putting up a facade and building up walls 'cause not everyone's gonna be patient enough to over come these obstacles.

Need a damn break and a getaway from everyone in this stupid little red dot. I think I deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment