Sunday, November 6, 2011

Life as we see it

My October in an extremely summarized post! :D

Photobucket
F1 with Grandpa Chow on the 24th of September, tickets courtesy of Ben :)
More soon in another post!

Dinner before sending my brother in to camp at The Bark Cafe
Photobucket
Omnomnom!

Photobucket
Beef horfun, which was quite nice although it looks unappetizing!

Photobucket
Daddy's fried rice which was.. Mehhhh.

Photobucket
P cup lololololol.

Photobucket
The Daily Scoop - Durian and Strawberry Shortcake! My favourites :)

Photobucket
Rings from gmarket :D :D :D

Photobucket
Exam anxiety hahahaha.

Photobucket
Heavy rainnnnn~

Watami!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Front camera of iPhone so nice to take self shots :p

Photobucket
As above..

Photobucket
HAHAHAHA.
Oh gosh I'm hungry..

Photobucket
Random food place at the Raffles City - Marina Square link!

Photobucket
Hello Kitty Birkin OMGGGGGGG *SQUEALS* *puppy eyes at Grandpa Chow* hehehe :p

Photobucket
Rofl.

Random dinner with the fam at Lao Beijing!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mehhhh I didn't like this.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
XIU LONG BAOOOOOOOO :D :D :D

Photobucket
HAHAHAHAHA

Random Tze Char place somewhere in Bukit Panjang!
Photobucket
Scallop inside! Goshhhh!

Photobucket
OMNOMNOM.

Photobucket
French beans!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hairy mushroom HAHAHA.

Photobucket
Salted egg prawns nom!

Photobucket
Hehe rose that Grandpa Chow surprised me with :)

Photobucket
Celebrating the 6th at Marche, which proved to be a disappointment :(

Photobucket
Their pasta like not as nice alr uh :(

Photobucket
Happy and excited to see food face :p

Photobucket
Hehe :)))

Photobucket

Photobucket
BEST HAWKER FOOD EVER BTM I LOVE YOU

Photobucket
Mehhh random lunch in church!

Photobucket
Daily Scoop again heh heh heh :p

Photobucket
New earphones which my dad paid for heheh I love you daddy :p :p

Casting Call Photoshoot..
Photobucket
Mehhh hahahaha..

Photobucket
They made me change clothes like one billion time sheesh!

Photobucket

Photobucket
I barely have so much make up on so.. Camwhore time! :p

Photobucket
Eyes how black..

Dinner at the Thai Place at 313.. Can't remember the place! Pretty good food though!
Photobucket
Droolz.

Photobucket
Mega tender beef!

Photobucket
The sauce was really nice for some reason..

Photobucket
Okay this was mehhh, not really worth the try!

Photobucket
I LOVE YOU MANGO STICKY RICE

Photobucket
This is nice too but I pledge loyalty to mango sticky rice

Photobucket
If you can spot anything.. Ntr loves me/us hahahaha!

Okay that's all I haveeee! Time to blog other stufffffffffff! Hope this suffices in the mean time heh heh heh :p

No comments:

Post a Comment