Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Random bitchy post -

I absolutely hate it when people ask me questions like 'What are you doing now?'/'Where are you at?'/'Who are you with?' when.. The answers have nothing to do with them at all.
"Hi I am in my toilet taking a dump, and I am all alone..." How does this piece of information benefit you at all?
In my opinion, I think these questions are very much a way to intrude into your privacy, intentional or not.
Especially when these questions are asked by mere acquaintances, and your answers do not affect them in one way or another. Curious? If you're curious why don't you ask a better and more constructive question that would possibly help enrich your life or something? How does asking me what am I doing now affect you in any way? Sheesh. This is why I stop replying people who text and ask me 'what are you doing now' ESPECIALLY IF IT'S A MERE ACQUAINTANCE. I don't even tell my parents such stuff so why should I tell you zzzz! Go away!

Okay end of random bitchy post. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment