Friday, February 10, 2012

~.~

Here are some photos to brighten up my blog hahah (okay fine I don't feel like studying..)

Photobucket
New bag hehehe :D

Family lunch at Breeks @ Vivo City. There was some 1-for-1 promotion going on so we decided to try it. Btw the food sucks balls.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Baked potato

Photobucket
Appetizer platter

Photobucket
Beef lasagna

Photobucket
Some fish, can't remember the name!

Photobucket
King prawns and pasta BUT IT LOOKED SO DIFFERENT FROM THE PICTURE IN THE MENU :( Cheater.

Photobucket
Baked dory fish. Looks pathetic too, right?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Vanilla ice cream

Clementi tzechar yay :D :D :D
Photobucket
Hotplate tofu hehehe :D

Photobucket
Sambal kangkong :D

Photobucket
Cereal crayfish :D

Photobucket
Lotus root soup :D

Photobucket
Cai por fish :D
(As you can tell I love Clementi tzechar a lot hehe)

Photobucket
Lost my favorite red pencil and got this to replace! The polka dots so cute right right right? :P

Steamboat on Monday night, the last day of CNY!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Lou hei!

Photobucket
Apple crumble from Hans

Photobucket
Apple crumble with ice cream hahahaha

Photobucket
If only~

Photobucket
SO CUTE!!!!!

Photobucket
*melts*

Photobucket
Lol sick.

Photobucket
Macs delivery from Grandpa Chow in school yesterday :) :) :)

Kungfu paradise at Junction 10
Photobucket
The food was nice and quite cheap I guess, too bad the service sucks :(

Photobucket

Photobucket
Glutinous rice with chicken! Got scallop bits inside also. $2.90 ONLY PLEASE.

Photobucket
Fried bean skin with chicken inside. 6 pieces for $3.90 wahahahaha I make the best food choices hehehe

Photobucket
Grandpa Chow's French toast which I forgot to take picture of..

Photobucket
Gyoza!

Yay so that's all for the first 9 days of my February! I just realized ALL MY PHOTOS ARE FOOD HAHAHAHAHAH win (Y) okay time to go study byeeeeeeeeeeeeee :(

No comments:

Post a Comment