Friday, March 23, 2012

My Universe Will Never Be The Same, I'm Glad You Came

I don't know why my life is always about food... I think at least 80% of the photos I take are food and not other things like.. Myself? Other people? It's always food, food and more food. Why like that? How can???

Photobucket
Okay I take my words back lol. Btw that's my shorts from Supre and I think it costed me less than $7!!! :D

Photobucket
Oh well hi!!

Photobucket
Why my eye like one big one small one?? It isn't normally like this lor tsk!!

Photobucket
Dinner at Ichiban sometime last week. It looks like a lot right? Because IT IS A LOT. But I shared everything with the rest of my family okay! My parents went crazy and ordered shit loads of food.

Photobucket
My grandma's flowers which I suspect she might love more than she loves me :'( So sad. HAHAHA.

Two days after I had Paradise Dynasty, I HAD PARADISE DYNASTY AGAIN #win

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I think Chinese food is like my favorite food ever. Followed by Japanese & Korean food, Italian food, butter chicken, and a lot of other food lol #stupid.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Looks like a lot right? YES IT'S A LOT. Recently I've been eating so much for meals that I feel so unhappy lol. I keep complaining about how I want to vomit due to the excess intake of food lol so gross right. But I know Wan Ting is damn envious!!! :P

Photobucket
Scramble is my new hobby!! No life to the max add me at samgoh to play with me okay!!

Yoshimaru yesterday with Kev.

Photobucket

Photobucket
The ramen is REALLY NICE and affordable (like maybe $10-$15 per bowl? The one I ate was $12 or $14 only!)

Photobucket
Lol couldn't resist and decided to be a mean bitch and send this photo to Wan Ting to make her hungry.

Photobucket
$3 side for some promotion they're having now.

Photobucket
$3 beef shabu shabu salad. PLEASE!!! Where to find?

Photobucket
O.O

Photobucket
Holland V opposite Provence so go eat it if you haven't!! @wanting_is_sian we will go there soon. Very soon mwahaha.

Dying for some mango sticky rice now come to me please!! And crabs too! I really live to eat ah hahaha wasting all my money on food. Some McSpicy would be good now too but I have a bad throat boohoo :( Can't wait to get well soon and grow fat(ter)!!!

Someone jio me go gym please.

Oh yeah today's my mother's birthday!!! I am an ungrateful brat I didn't get her anything hahahahaha okay I promise I will buy her something soon.

1 comment:

  1. I just came across your blog and found it be really helpful in my evaluation
    1986 Buick Century AC Compressorr

    ReplyDelete