Monday, March 5, 2012

This is a very Pointless Post

I sincerely hope no one will take this post the wrong way as I pen down some of my thoughts.

Lately I have realized that I am someone who always gets my way/gets what I want. Don't get me wrong - I'm not saying this to try to make my life sound magical, or perfect. Neither am I trying to make myself come across as a spoilt brat. But rather, I think I'm really blessed with a bunch of great people in my life, who help me get things I want in life the right and correct way. I seriously do not subscribe to the view of getting your way through unscrupulous means - backstabbing to climb up the (corporate) ladder, turning on your friends who were there for you all the time etc. What I believe is that sheer determination and hard work will get you where you want, and what you want.

When things don't go my way, I lament and I grumble, but I am never gonna let things get the better of me. Granted, I might have a knack for dwelling in the past, but when it comes to practical issues, I do not believe in dwelling over your misfortune. Got a bad grade on your test? Work hard for the next one. Made a bad impression in your lecture and fear you might be on the bad side of your lecturer? Ask intelligent questions. Stuff like that that help make you turn the tides around.

I sometimes do not understand the views that some people have. I do not believe in treating money so lightly, and not appreciating the value of a dollar. My parents always say that money is hard to earn, and they often say that I do not understand the value of a dollar. I find that people who haven't worked a day in their lives often treat money too lightly, and spend it too freely.

Okay actually I am losing the gist of what I wanna say. Too many thoughts in my head~ Stupid.

But the bottomline and the focus of this post is: When I want something, I eventually get it. Maybe not yet, maybe not now, but eventually it will be mine. And nothing will stand in the way of me reaching my goals.

Okay so as the title says... This is a very pointless post hahahahahahahahaha -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment