MHM $3.99 F&C, The Woman In Black, Simply Pancakes ^^

Waiting to eat (I think!)


Gross salad hahaha

$3.99 ^^v

Multiple attempts to take photo for the PSYSOC newsletter hahaha


Fat face max :(

:D :D :D


Hahahah PL

Multiple shots start now!!









Hahaha PL!!




Joel and Kev looks the same in all the photos tsk hahaha




(skips about one million unglam photos hahah)


Hi hi!! :D

Loretta, just as she was about to pangseh us :( hahaha



Cute little car!

So cute!!
(skips one million unglam photos of PL hahah)


Rofl

Great buns ;)

Waiting for our dimsum to come, at Victor's Kitchen! :D :D :D

Custard buns omg


*drools*

Siew mai!!

They didn't have har gao and made us wait so long before telling us :(

Lol unglam max

!! Omg want some Victor's Kitchen nowww :(

Grossest thing around hahahahaha

Dinner at Strictly Pancakes! Jas and Eve joined us thereafter :)








Waiting for the food to come!

Career woman hahaha

PL's! Omg it looks so good..


Kev and I shared :)

Joel's I think!

Jasmine's hahaha after she had started eating

Omg can't wait to have another day of feasting again! Hahah I love you food :D
No comments:
Post a Comment