Thursday, April 5, 2012

Mommy's Birthday

We celebrated the mothership's birthday at Tawandang last Saturday, one day after her actual day. It's like a Thai/German brewery/pub/restaurant with a live band playing there! The food was damn good and the band was quite quirky hahaha and they weren't that bad I suppose. Okay pictures!

Photobucket
The mandatory lens cap photo hahaha

Photobucket
Tawandang is at Suntec City

Photobucket
We ordered beer~

Photobucket
The folks

Photobucket

Photobucket
Pig trotter~ :D :D :D I thought it was better than Brotzeit's!

Photobucket
The brother

Photobucket

Photobucket
The brother and I lol I look so awkward..

Photobucket

Photobucket
HAHA plain rice

Photobucket
The sides that came with the pig trotters!

Photobucket
Some curry thingy that came with prata!

Photobucket
OMNOM this was really good too!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Veggie but no leaves one leh hahahaha

Photobucket

Photobucket
Well hello there :D :D :D

Photobucket
$10 red ruby (damn expensiveee)

Photobucket
The band! All Thais but they sang Hokkien songs hahaha so entertaining

Photobucket
Hipster guitarist uncle hahaha

Alright that's all! The bill came up to about $220 for everything! Oh man I wanna go to Tawandang againnnn Wan Ting let's go when we're rich~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment