Friday, June 1, 2012

Been having a really bad toothache these days all thanks to my wisdom tooth growing out.. Zzz it's really painful as I type now. And I actually kinda have a low pain threshold so IT'S REALLY DAMN PAIN!!! Okay you all can stop asking me to go see a dentist already. The dentist that I visit charged me $170 for scaling and for filling two teeth. Where got money?

So here's my last week in pictures..

Photobucket
Hope this didn't scare anyone HAHA. On the way to my uncle's new house for house warming and my cousin's ROM!

Photobucket
^^

Photobucket
My favorite Strawberries and Cream is finally back at Starbucks :D :D :D

Photobucket
Thank you korkor ^^v

Photobucket
Dry mee hoon kueh omggg feel like eating now :(

Photobucket
Got a zoo on the cover of my phone! ^^

Town on Wednesday night with Wan Ting to get her dad's present!

Photobucket
Dinner at Pique Nique! Food wasn't really fantastic, honestly I was disappointed for all the hype I've heard about.

Photobucket
Burger whose name we couldn't remember haha

Photobucket
Mac and Cheese, plain, very jelat! Not worth the money in my opinion, but the overall price was kinda cheap I think!

Photobucket
Hi hi ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's all! (: It was a pretty uneventful week I think.. Looking forward to getting the first exams over and done with! Have a good and blessed weekend ahead, TGIF! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment