Saturday, June 16, 2012

'Cause I love the way it feels when you are telling me that I'm/The only one who blows your mind

Wa wa wa I just realized I haven't blogged for a really long time!! Didn't even realize till I saw "Monday" on my blog O.O it has been that long?!?! Time passes really quickly when you're busy (with work) and when you're having fun!! I had a really fulfilling week meeting up with people and the next week seems to be (kinda) exciting too! Though I'd have to squeeze in studying sigh pie!!! Okay here's my last week in pictures:

Met up with the best friends last Wednesday :D :D :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here's a ton of photos of myself LOL stupid George Lee keep major eye rolling.

Photobucket
I HAVE WRINKLES LEH WTH I DON'T KNOW WHY I HAVE THEM?!?!?!!?!? I think it's 'cause I only slept 4h the night before *nods*

Photobucket
Sian got people 21 go for Botox one not.......

Photobucket
Hello breast friend hehehehehe

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
LOL ah lian angle

Photobucket
BEST FRIEND :D

Photobucket
Best friend you look like cock here

Photobucket
It's not wrinkles la. It's laughter lines la hor? Means I led a happy life filled with laughter lolol!! Yeah yeah whatever~~~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I think this is her 'wlau sickening keep taking photos' face LOL.

After that no one wanted to wait for me to continue taking photos of myself so we zao :(

Photobucket
And we zao to go get a gift for my dad for Fathers' Day!!! So filial lor my father's daughter. Not bad right hehe

Photobucket
Crazy queue in H&M O.O waited so long to try clothes!!

Photobucket
Rofl embarrassing shit

Photobucket
So cute meowwwww but too bad someone thinks I'll become a crazy cat lady

Photobucket
CATCEPTION LEH CAT IN A CAT SO CUTE!!!!!!! But the cat looks evil lor.

Photobucket
Considering getting this for myself for my 21st birthday present hahahahaha but maybe not anymore..

Photobucket
Someone left a flower in the lift haha super random

Photobucket
Random BCM at Bangkit!

Town yesterday with my girlies :D

Photobucket

(skips a few photos of the very cui me)

Photobucket

Photobucket

And a few Instagram updates -

Photobucket
Hard rock lunch with the best friends :) Beef lasagna

Photobucket
Sea bass!

Photobucket
Terriyaki chicken!

Photobucket
Tampopo for dinner on Wednesday night hehe :D

Photobucket
Cookies delivery in school :D :D :D

Photobucket
:') :') :') too blessed.

Okay, that's all for my past week!! Looking forward to a good weekend and an enriching week ahead :)
Have a blessed weekend! x


Say It Again - Marie Digby

No comments:

Post a Comment