Monday, June 11, 2012

So Much To Do, So Little Time~

What a cliche title hahahaha! Just some random updates to push the AOH photos down :P :P :P
Had a really good and fulfilling weekend and now it's back to realityyyyy! So much work to do, so little time!! That said, I cannot wait for the coming week ^^v I'll be spending a lot of time with people who really matter to me and I am DAMN EXCITED HAHAHAHA. But I'll be in social recluse from 2nd July onward lol how sad :( Okay too lazy to type alrdy haha photos -

My parents wanted to try some Perenakan restaurant at Beauty World and so we did. The place was quite packed but it turned out to be quite a disappointment for us! 'Cause the food portions were really small and not exactly cheap and the food was just.. Meh.

Photobucket
Soup!

Photobucket
Chap chye!

Photobucket
Babi pongteh hahaha my brother's favorite. My grandma's one still owns!!

Photobucket
Otah.

Photobucket
Self-explanatory lol.

After a very unsatisfying dinner the brother and I even went to grab dessert at Macs. Fatties la!

Photobucket
Hannah gave me some biscuits which reminded me of my childhood and the good times we spent together :') Nostalgic haha.

Photobucket
With the brother hahaha can my face get any fatter..

Photobucket
School last Thursday!

Photobucket
Out last week ;)

Photobucket
Lao ban before going home :D :D :D

Random Instagram updates -

Photobucket
Lunch two Sundays ago! Too bad no food photos :P Yummy though!!

Photobucket
MISSING THE BIRDIE :( :( :( :( :( Some people selling for $50 now can :'(

Photobucket
:D :D :D

Photobucket
Lao ban for supper for three nights straight WAHAHAAHHA why my life so good :')

Okay enough crap time to do work~~~ Busy~

No comments:

Post a Comment