Saturday, June 9, 2012

One More Stupid Love Song I'll Be Safe

Seriously judging myself for posting these photos (taken by my dad hahaha 'cause I refused to take any photos of the 'show' hahaha. It was rather good though and I actually kinda enjoyed it! Made me wanna sign on HAHAHA crazy uh. Propaganda ftw.

Sidetrack - it's pouring outside now and so I shall hurry blog and go snuggle in bed.

Haiyah actually all the photos look the same to me leh?? Lol seriously having second thoughts on blogging about the AOH alrdy but I haven't uploaded any other photos so might as well right..

Photobucket
Skydiving looks damn fun I think I might wanna try it if I have the opportunity! But seriously need balls of steel.. Still gotta go train hahahaha.

Photobucket
So fun!!!

Photobucket
Okay but this part seriously super lame! Dance what dance.. Hahahaha plus everyone looked so happy and eager. If I were made to dance I would be sulking the entire time hahaha #badattitude

Photobucket
See what I mean...

Photobucket
!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Killing terrorists hahahahah

Photobucket
THIS IS REALLY DAMN COOL *GEEK*

Photobucket
Like fun only seriously!! For a tiny red dot like us I'm really proud of our army! Rare moment of national pride.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hahahaha anyway my dad damn funny!! Keep taking photos of the smoke + occasional 'explosion' when the action is at the other side..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
See, more smoke. Until I told him to stop taking the wrong stuff hahahaha

Photobucket
This one not bad right hahahaha

Photobucket
Hahaha okay ending already. The snipers look like some shaggy shit hahahaha.

Photobucket
Haiyah I look unglam max but this guy looks like Amanda's boyfriend leh

Photobucket
Awkward max hahaha

Photobucket
PLEASE. THE TWO ARMY GUYS GOT SO BORED NOT KNS

Photobucket
Yay!! Sorry I look like auntie

Photobucket
Touristy shot hahahaha

Photobucket
My new car!

Photobucket

HAHA what a lousy blog post!!! YAY CAN FINALLY SLEEP YES AHHHH :D I wanna go shoppingggggg! Can't wait for the coming week. Exciting things lie ahead ;)

Have a good weekend ahead!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment