Tuesday, June 26, 2012

It never seems perfect/Until It's Too Late



Beauty In Walking Away - Marie Digby

A light shines off
In the distance
A pale flickering glow
How many times
Do I have to dream
That I could be there
The time is here
And she won't be
Waiting for me
To find the easy way out
I've lost count of the days 
That were wasted

There's an answer
In the sound of a train
There is wisdom
Past the bridge on the bay
There's a lifetime 
Through the fog 
In the rain 
There's a beauty 
In walking away 


I float on the streets 
That are empty 
Take the path 
That the wind only knows 
Tonight is the last time 
That I'll ever be here 


There's an answer 
In the sound of a train 
There is wisdom 
Past the bridge on the bay 
There's a lifetime 
Through the fog 
In the rain 
There's a beauty 
In walking away 


It's never quite simple 
It's never that safe 
It never seems perfect 
Until it's too late 
It's never the right time 
To find a new way 


There's an answer 
In the sound of a train 
There is wisdom 
Past the bridge on the bay 
There's a lifetime 
Through the fog 
In the rain 
here's a beauty 
In walking away

No comments:

Post a Comment