Friday, June 29, 2012

You/By The Light/Is The Greatest Find

Random pictures to mark what happened in my life over the past (two) weeks! I'm so hungry as I type this hur hur I want some Bedok 85 BCM NOW :(

Was damn excited 'cause my BTM finally reopened and the folks dabao-ed back for dinner but alas the food was a disappointment :((( Fishball noodles why your standard drop :(

Photobucket

Photobucket
But CTK I still love you v much ^^*

Photobucket
630am in the morning waiting for someone to pick me up yawnzzz

BEDOK 85 LAST WEEK :D :D :D

Photobucket
Hehe stingray I love you!!

Photobucket
HEHE BCM I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! @.@

Photobucket
Here's a picture with flash I think the guys at the next table judged me :(

Photobucket
I think purple chopsticks nicer leh!!

Photobucket
So last week, I was sick :( :( :(

Photobucket
Sick but I still ate durian yay!! :D

@ Joy Doggy,

Photobucket
With Nicole hehe she's so cute!! :D

Photobucket
Hello hello haha

Photobucket
I look so happy and overzealous and excited and someone just looks..... Blur. Lol.

Photobucket
Cutest!!! I ALSO WANT :(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehe woofffff

Photobucket
The Eiffel Tower that I drew really long ago.. Sometimes I think I'm so talented *serious nod*

On the way to church in the car with my vain but very handsome brother :P

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Love you smelly korkor even though you're a big asshole sometimes ^^*

Photobucket
Okay not so handsome here anymore

Photobucket
TSK BLOCK MY FACE :( :( COMPETITIVE

Photobucket
Okay last photo of us

Photobucket
Kindle!! I also want like so cutesy ah??

Photobucket
AND RATHER CHEAP TOO OMG

Photobucket
YAY new blazer sponsored by J :P

And the regular Instagram updates..

Photobucket
Hehe someone made me breakfast ^^*

Photobucket
Hatched with my dearies last Thursday :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
I make nice scrambled eggs, if I might say so myself :P

Photobucket
Love you guys ^^*

Photobucket

Photobucket
85 BCM, NEED YOU NOW~

Photobucket
Sorry the previous one nicer :P

Photobucket
Udders!!!

Photobucket
The very sick me studying Econs :( Hahahaha

Photobucket
Going out! Loving my H&M dress hehe

Photobucket
Macarons!

Photobucket
*meltz* so cute I also wantttttt :(

Photobucket
Royal China on Monday ^^v

Photobucket
Century egg and lean pork porridge!

Photobucket
LIU SHA BAO!!!

Photobucket
Prawn chee cheong fun but why the orientation like a bit off..

Photobucket
Fu pi juan!

Photobucket
Siew mai!

Photobucket
Hargow which someone ate before I could take a picture ~_~

Photobucket
Glutinous rice in lotus leaf!

Photobucket
Gatronomia scone ^^v

Okay that's all for my past week! Shit I look like glutton eat eat eat nonstop!! :( But never mind life is short and I live to eat so yay all is good!! :D All is well hahahaha feel like watching Three Idiots now! Okay time to reply emails bye bye bye have a good weekend ahead :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment