Come to think of it, maybe I was wrong from the very start. Maybe I should have listened to the doubts that were resonating in my head and maybe I should have stepped back and taken a second thought about this. Maybe I shouldn't have delved into this so quickly and I should have put much more thought into it. Maybe I shouldn't have even probed in the first place. I guess the fault is mine, all mine to take. I think I ought to learn to be less naive and not to take everything at face value. Maybe I ought to learn how to doubt whatever people say to me instead of being so gullible and listening to everything everyone says to me. And at the end of the day when I find out something that I don't wish to, all I can do is to rant continuously on my blog. What's happening to my defense mechanisms? Why aren't they protecting me from all these?
I'm tired. So tired. My life these few months have been terrible and frustrating but I think I might just have hit rock bottom.
So now, give me something to believe in.
Karma. This has gotta be karma.
I am a fool. But never again.
"They say the inability to accept loss is a form of insanity, it’s probably true. But sometimes, it’s the only way to stay alive."
-Grey's Anatomy
No comments:
Post a Comment