I would like to think that the older we get, the more well-equipped we are with various defense mechanisms. That as we grow older, we tend to be more able to react to adverse situations. Cognitive functions are more well-developed, and these allow us to have the ability to deal with negative situations. I used to think growing up was a pretty damn big deal, but now I've come to realize that nothing beats being a child. Indeed, skinned knees heal better than broken hearts. No doubt both leave a scar, but I'd rather have a scar that's visible to the whole world, than have to hide one deep down somewhere.
Hate the stupid time before sleep when I keep brooding about things that I have no control over/not related to me/random thoughts. Why like that? Scumbag brain..
I really wanna eat all the food on my to-eat list.. And I really wanna get a new organizer/planner. Moleskine wait for me.
I am blessed. Really blessed. Still learning to count my blessings although I know it's difficult but I really do appreciate everything I have now.
Okay goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment