Tuesday, August 14, 2012

And There's So Many Things That I want You To Know

Pictures of my past week! Hurhur mainly photos of food...

Photobucket
Finally got my watch back after I finally got down to replacing it hehe I've missed you so much :')

Last Friday, buying crabs! ^^v
Photobucket Photobucket
L: a very serious Mr Au Eong choosing crabs while I looked on hahaha R: damn gross stop staring at me!!

Photobucket Photobucket
L: playing piano ah R: killing crabs hahahaha

Photobucket
Yums!!

In case y'all miss me face hehe -
Photobucket Photobucket
L: bluffed J that I cut my hair to shoulder length that's why I could only take the picture up till there hahaha have to take so close some more R: ate bee tai bak for 2 meals on Sunday!!

Photobucket Photobucket
Sent this two pictures to him to show him the true length of my hair but he still didn't get it HAAHHA

Photobucket Photobucket
L: shopping at Vivo! R: tempted to buy this dress leh!

Photobucket

Desserts with the parents after shopping -
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Sunday night J came over and we had a poolside picnic hehe -

Photobucket Photobucket

And the random, usual Instagram updates -

Photobucket
Yummy fried fish bee hoon soup! Love this!!

Photobucket
Eggs lol self-explanatory.

Photobucket
Yummiest hehe :)

Photobucket
I was told to take them from the front..

Photobucket
Durian hehehe :D :D :D

Photobucket
Hello :))

Photobucket
Tampopo for dinner with the bestfs and boyf last night ^^

When I look at all the food that I'm eating.. It's no wonder I'm so fat sighz *pokes*
21st birthday in 2 weeks time to star planning planning planning!!!! *panic mode on*

No comments:

Post a Comment