Monday, August 20, 2012

I Can Tell Your Fingers From Any Others~

Random photo updates again!! Getting so lazy at updating even though its my holidays hurhur. Lazy is me. Mainly food photos.. Again~

Photobucket Photobucket
Swee Choon for supper after picking the brother up!!

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket
Smelliest brother in the whole world keep irritating me as soon as he's back :<

Photobucket Photobucket
ANCIENT STUFF!!! Haha and yes the iPod is still working.

Photobucket
DIY-ed my nails!!! Blue/periwinkle + green tips lol so cute ah

Photobucket
Blue screen of death.. Will a MacBook Pro just fall on me now...

Photobucket
So, Party City has life size Hello Kitty balloons!!!! $59 sigh

Bali Thai for dinner a few days back!
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket
I am the laziest person in the whole world I don't even caption my photos hahahahaha

Photobucket Photobucket
~_~

Photobucket
Did my own guest book for my 21st party and I think it is a very cool concept okay okay~ HAHAHA

Photobucket
Love this!!

Photobucket
New pencil case!! :D :D :D

Photobucket
Thank you Lizzie ^.^

Photobucket
Lunch today and the Jap curry really look like LS.. The color and the lumpy texture lol

Photobucket Photobucket
Cupcake testing for my bday!

And the usual Instagram updates -

Photobucket
Swee Choon wet tissue lol

Photobucket
Ikea with the boyf!!! :D

Photobucket
Gardens by the bay thereafter~

Photobucket
Advanced birthday present from Auntie Esther and Uncle Joab~ Hehe

Photobucket
So gaaaay but I love it!! :D :D :D

Okay that's all!!! Gonna go kope picnic photos from Facebook and post them up hurhur.

No comments:

Post a Comment