Saturday, August 25, 2012

National Day Eve Picnic!!!

Stole photos from TzuHsuan's album to blog hahaha and to add some colors to my blog!! Photos in no order hahaha just randomly throwing them here. I am very lazy indeed. 

Photobucket
Pigging out!! 

Photobucket
Ironic hahahahaha 

Photobucket
Kexuan and Val!

Photobucket
TH made us macarons! :D 

Photobucket
Love these photos of us hehe so cute 

Photobucket
Thanks boyf for helping us with the photos ^^ 

Photobucket
OLL!

Photobucket
TH!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hahahaha!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wlau I need to lose weight :( 

Photobucket
LOL idiot 

Photobucket
Rly one kind!!! HAHAHAH

Photobucket
Food that everyone brought!! Which I didn't contribute to 'cause I came from an exam :( 

Photobucket

Photobucket
Reading Val's wedding bday lunch invitation lol 

Photobucket
Lol this OLL 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I look like a fool :( 

Photobucket

Photobucket
Actually I quite tall ah 

Photobucket
Joker of the day hahahahaha 

Photobucket
HIII WO MEN SHI FLOWER EXCEPT ZHE GE VALERIE 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Val!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Idk why everyone wants to take photos with those damned birds... 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I look like :( here sighhh 

Photobucket
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA photo of the day 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
LOL 

Photobucket
My contribution to the picnic was reading them Sylvia Plath but no one wanted to listen :( 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehe lol 

Photobucket
Ending off with a photo of us! Everybody look to the left, everybody look to the right~~~ :P 

Okay that's all!! Sheesh my two weeks holiday are up and school is starting next week but HAHA I ONLY HAVE TWO DAYS OF SCHOOL WHOOOOOP!!!!! :D :D :D And I cannot wait for next week hurhur. Gonna be a fulfilling and fun week!! (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment