Thursday, August 9, 2012

FREEDOM~~~~~

Finally I'm now freeeeee~ Time to start posting photos and all hahahah! Too many wordy posts and emo things not cool ah  :< hahahaha!!!

Gonna dump a lot of random shit photos hahaha -

Photobucket
Cutest shit ever!!! I bought them in two colors...

Photobucket
I'm sure y'all miss my face lol *ya right*

Photobucket Photobucket
Hello smelly I miss you hurry come back from Brunei :'(

PhotobucketPhotobucket
I think y'all miss my face again HAHAHAHA my brother said I look like an inverted Smurf :<

PhotobucketPhotobucket
L - hahaha lol @ my awkward face R - I look forward to the day when my brother can finally keep his hair as long as a hippie hehe

Photobucket
AIYER SHY LAAAAA :P

Photobucket Photobucket
Cutest shit ever!!! But a little too gay even for me...

Photobucket Photobucket
Hehe cute bu cute!!!! :D

Photobucket
New keychain from korkor last time when he went to BKK hehe cute hor

Photobucket
My flowers are dying :'(

Photobucket
BUT SOMEONE BOUGHT ME MORE TO REPLACE THE ONES THAT ARE DYING :') :* Mommy says J can supply flowers to my house alrdy hehe

Photobucket
Hahahaha so sad...

Photobucket
Whole day acting poor thing to make someone sayang me... Hahahaha :P

Sentosa to check out some stuff! So bloody hot...
Photobucket
Someone so grumpy ah

 Photobucket Photobucket
See our arms so weird right HAHAHAHA

Photobucket
The shitload of stickers I bought finally came!! :D

Photobucket
Last day of school!!

Last Friday J came over and we had dinner with my parents hehe -
Photobucket Photobucket
L - I look retarded R - I look normal hahahahaha

Photobucket Photobucket
L - Hehehe so cute ah someone (I MEAN I SO CUTE) R - BULLY MEEEEEE >:|

Photobucket
Cupcakes at Nick and Cheryl's wedding!

Photobucket
Super pretty T&Co bangles but super expensive :(

Photobucket
Maybe it's a sign for me to buy my Bottega bracelet hurhur :P But now maybe I should get the Miu Miu one!!!! :D :D :D

The usual Instagram updates -
Photobucket
Hot and sour soup!!! LOVE!!!! :D

Photobucket
Ippudo with J and WT and KX served us wahahaha! :D

Photobucket
Yums!!! Wanna eat this again :(

Photobucket
J'S HAHAHAH BUT IDK WHY HE TAKE SO CLOSE LEH

Photobucket
Badminton two Fridays ago with the boyf!! :D

Daily scoop with the family!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
best way to start off the horrible impending week thank you boyf <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
Photobucket
Holland V Nasi Lemak where we saw Xiaxue!

Photobucket
Nutella fudge brownie from my debate teammate!

Photobucket
Someone surprised me with Tiramisu when I got on the car one day :D

Photobucket
FAVORITE SHANGHAI DIMSUM!!!!! <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
Photobucket
Spoil market #1 playing the piano at my place!

Photobucket
TH baked Macarons for our picnic two days ago!! :D Super yums hehe.

Just when I uploaded all my photos to blog I realized that  I have more photos in my phone. This HTC is rly a very good thing. And got picnic also.. Which I can kope photos from Facebook from TH.. And.. What else ah!! Hahaha I feel like I have so much to blog about.

Okok I go work on my $$ making scheme liao hehe bye!!! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment