(the pictures look kinda.. right together. My arm part hahaha. But they're two different pictures!)
It is 1:20am now and I have two major papers tomorrow and I should probably be asleep. You just left my place after coming over specially to give me a much needed hug because I'm panicking about my papers tomorrow. I'm not exactly prepared for my papers tomorrow since I haven't been studying diligently.. This sem has been really crazy and I have been really miserable thus far. But you have never failed to make me smile at the end of the day :) You assure me that things are gonna be alright. And I am thankful for you.
"Have I told you lately that I love you
Have I told you there's no one else above you
Fill my heart with gladness
take away all my sadness
Ease my troubles that's what you do"


No comments:
Post a Comment