Thursday, August 2, 2012

"We are not friends. We are strangers with shared memories."

Humans are creatures of habit. Sometimes it's really difficult to forget about something you've been doing so naturally for so long. I guess this is why we're so resistant to changes sometimes. But then I remind myself that humans are also creatures that can adapt really well.

Exams are really getting to me. Today's the last day of summer 2. Another 5 days to freedom. Finals is gonna be really insane because I've been really busy and I have barely started studying. Gotta remind myself that I can do this!

Really need a breather. Feel so defeated by life sometimes :(

August is gonna be a good month hopefully ^^ Can't wait for tomorrow (3rd August!!), 8th August (end of J's exam as well as mine!!), 10th August (hehe), and 30th August that entire weekend!!!!! August has barely started and I am alrdy looking forward to it ending hehe.

Okay byeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment