Saturday, September 29, 2012

'Cause You Make Me Feel Like I'm Intoxicated

Some updates.. Which aren't very updated after all 'cause they're outdated alrdy?? Hahahaha why haven't I been blogging regularly hmm. School is sucking the life out of me :|

Photobucket
My fringe is damn grosssss

Bedok 85 3 weeks back? Hahaha shit the photos are really old

Photobucket Photobucket
Chicken wings and stingray!

Photobucket Photobucket
BCM and Orhjian! :D

Birthday staycation at The Sentosa (really pretty place didn't know it even existed!!)
Photobucket
Complimentary cake from the hotel :)

Dinner at Pasir Panjang Food Centre!

Photobucket
Kai lan!

Photobucket
La la! Love this!!!

Photobucket
Stingray! Super yums also hehe

Photobucket Photobucket
Birthday present from the boyf hehe :D The orange box many people yearn to own? I got one at 21 ;) *show off* hehe show off a bit can a not..

Photobucket
Hermes KDT hehe thank you baby :))

Lunch at Watami the following day!

Photobucket Photobucket
Shabu shabu and salad! The food portions are so big we were stuffed

Photobucket Photobucket
Tonkatsu and tofu!

Photobucket Photobucket
The boyf's kimchi (?) rice. He was dying to eat HAHA but I wouldn't stop taking photos

Photobucket Photobucket
Going out to the IT fair hehe to get a new laptop! And my bracelet wahahaha

Photobucket
Carrying the bloody heavy stuff till my hand like that :( Abused

Photobucket
Love this dress! But it was sadly too small :'(

Photobucket
Preparing props for my party lol

Photobucket
Cupcakes during my party!

Photobucket
Awfully Chocolate rum and cherry cake from Bei Shan!

Took photos of all my presents -

Photobucket
From the boyf ;)

Photobucket
Swarovski Hello Kitty pen + notebook and card from the uni friends ;) Thanks for feeding my stationary collection HAHAHA

Photobucket
From Samme and Dean!

Photobucket
Letter + facial masks (thanks I really need this) plus the cake from Bei Shan!

Photobucket
Versace perfume from Shi Min and Samuel! So much for not wanting stuff that will make me smell nice, I got 5 perfumes + body mists and the likes for my birthday this year hurhur

Photobucket
Polaroid and lotsa films from my church friends! THANK YOU GUYSSSSSS now I finally have my own Polaroid lol.

Photobucket
Super cool and old school game from John!

Photobucket
Taitai shades from the bestf lol most random present ever

Photobucket
Ferragamo perfume from Felina and Caibei!

Photobucket
Vouchers from my PJC girls THANKS I SHALL GO FOR SHOPPING SPREE SOON

Photobucket
From Gracey hehe thanks!

Photobucket
All my presents!

Photobucket
The cake! Can only take box 'cause inside no more ah lol

Photobucket
Lol Wan Ting's epic face

Photobucket
New couple activity lol ahpeh activity at the park. And I won :P hehe

21st Dinner with Family at some tzechar/restaurant-y place

Photobucket Photobucket
Veggie and tofu

Photobucket Photobucket
Fish and PIG TROTTERS *drool*

Photobucket Photobucket
SALTED EGG YOLK PRAWNS AND CEREAL SOTONG I LOVE YOUUUUUU :')

Photobucket Photobucket
Lol I couldn't resist

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
Hello cutest old person ever

Photobucket
I love you grandmaaaaa

Photobucket
Wahahaha

Photobucket
New vs. Old!

Photobucket
Moleskine notebook got stained :(

Photobucket
Hello there Mr Au Eong

Photobucket
Had to submit a photo to my lecturer and I kept forgetting so I went to print from Facebook HAHAHA

Brother's ORD parade!

Photobucket
Hi the whole place stinks

Photobucket
Smelly males

Photobucket
Smelly and wet 'cause it was raining

Photobucket
Grumpy 'cause it was damnnnnnnn heavy the rain (plus after this shit my flats died zzz)

Photobucket
Hi!

Photobucket

Photobucket
ORD LO
Photobucket Photobucket
I can't remember where we went after the ORD parade but I think it was Bedok 85.. Again.

Photobucket
Hi I am a Michelin 10 star chef when it comes to cooking instant noodles

Instagram updates to end off this post!

Photobucket
DTF braised beef noodles I LOVE THIS :')

Photobucket
The boyf's v v v advanced birthday present hahahaha (like nearly 3 months advanced lol)

Photobucket
Random ice cream date!

Photobucket
BEDOK 85

Photobucket
Siloso beach at night (it was damn creepy and someone was being lulled to sleep from the waves)

Photobucket
 ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket
NEW LAPTOP NEW LAPTOP NEW LAPTOP

Photobucket
Fav old person :*

Photobucket
Hehe best 21st everrrrr

Photobucket
Super yums curry at Lot One food court!!

Photobucket
Hello Kitty pen that I've been eyeing for quite awhile but couldn't bear to get! Hehe my uni friends know me so well~

Photobucket
O R D

Photobucket
BEDOK 85 HAHAHA

Photobucket
Kiseki buffet! The dessert part

Photobucket
Hahahaha QOTY (quote of the year)

Yay okay that'sall ^^ Time to upload more photos and blog since I'm more free for these two weeks (no assignments/tests/quizzes/exams) time to take a break! I slept 13.5h last night lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment