
Paradise Dynasty two weeks back (I think) hahaha this was half eaten..
Shopping in town!

Apparently my parents saw this girl outside once taking photos of her reflection (like what I'm doing here) and my mom told my dad she's just like me AND APPARENTLY MY DAD SAID 'YA LOR ALL THINK THEY SO PRETTY' WHAAAAAAAAAAAT -_- no manners I never think I pretty what -.- So much love ah this family...

Mango pants that I wanted to get and Gap top that I wanted to get! Note 'wanted to get' hahahahaha

New shoes hehe
Parents' Wedding Anniversary at Magarita's! The lighting quite bad ah so the photos not v good haha


R - mushrooms I think which was quite good! L - prawns and steak (I think!) which was reaaaaally good I loved it 'cause there was lotsa onions hahaha and you wrap it in a taco (lol taco? Taco bell) AND ITS YUMMEH

Some steak thing that we ordered which was yummy too waaaaa I tell you it's soooooooooo tender!!!!

I was stuffed from the earlier three dishes alrdy but some people were still hungry so we ordered this. The food was really good overall and it's a very small and intimate place! The last time I came here I was still a kid lor hahahaha time flies.

HAHAHAHA poster for SIM open house ^^

Choya at Wan Ting's birthday!
Can't remember when were this I think last Tuesday!

Someone very cute here lor, so I post. Hahahaha.

Don't kill me! :P I shall leave out the ugliest photo hahahahahaha

MTH LECTURE AND IT WAS RLY COLD

Thanks Meng for the treat ^^

95USD Hermes pencil AI MAI

Hehe meow

Rly wanna buy this :( Trying to convince the bro to get it for me heh heh but my convincing plans not really working
Last Saturday at Chevrons lol I really couldn't resist

Plus the angle like not bad leh I look less fat ahem

KITTY WANTS ME TO BRING IT HOME
Usual Instagram updates -

As above haha poster for Open House (damn it forgot to take a photo of a huge ass billboard of me outside SIM gggrrr)

Burger Shack with the boyf ^^

Yes I am a sucker for gimmicks :(

BUT YOU HAVE TO AGREE ITS REALLY PRETTY/CUTE

New reads ^^ Buy 2 get 1 free in school heh heh

Uni really..

Cereal killer! Something I can make for $1 at home hahahaha

Cuppies from Plain Vanilla! I thought Twelve Cupcakes was better.

Yes we have the same laptops we are damn disgusting

Pineapple tarts!!!
And random screenshots -

Adorable pups from Joy Doggy I want alsooooooo!

GOING TO HELLO KITTY LAND IM SO EXCITED I CANT EVEN..........

Thanks Twin!
I've a few Whatsapp screenshots but it's too small can't really see what's it about hahaha I will update soon again ^^
Life has been really good kinda tiring and kinda stressful but still good nonetheless ^^ Trying really hard to adapt to some things that I don't really have control over but I think I'll make it through! Positive thinking ftw! Also I have been reading a lot of UGC and is it weird if I say that I find it kinda interesting? UGC 112 not 111! I actually really love history if I were given a choice I might have chosen to major in History (okay I am kidding I won't, but I won't mind reading about it leisurely!) because hiSTORY is essentially like a story as I have demonstrated earlier. I am such a nerd sometimes I can't stand myself.. I have been studying nothing but UGC I think it's high time I concentrated on my other modules.
When I think about friends I would like to keep I guess it isn't surprising to know that your name is nowhere on my list, not even close. It's funny because the person/people you thought you knew the best turn out to be a totally different character. Sometimes I wonder if you've changed or if I've changed or if we never really knew each other that well in the first place but then I suppose it doesn't matter in the first place because our friendship wasn't even meant for keeps. You are so fake I can't even find any words to describe you. But it's okay because I guess our friendship was never meant to be in the first place. I thought it would last but I'm sorry I was wrong.
Here I am, back to rambling aimlessly on my blog haha. I wonder if people even read anymore at all or if anyone ever bothers reading the chunk of words I type or are they here to see the pictures only.. But then again my pictures aren't even that pretty - to be honest they're half-assed efforts with a superior camera phone. I think I ought to start taking photos proper again.
So today, while I was studying UGC, the wind was really strong and for some reason my hair managed to tickle my own leg and I got a shock 'cause I thought there was an insect ugh.
Today I also saw Kohler and he walked with a swagger and for some reason I found that sight really amusing/cute/adorable I couldn't help but snigger to myself. I am so disgusting sometimes hahaha. I hope no one googles him and ends up at my blog because that would be really embarrassing. That's why I only typed Kohler and not, well, yknow, his full name for fear of being exposed.
Okay I shall hit the books for a bit while I wait for the boyf to be done with soccer. I am actually really sleep alrdy meh.
No comments:
Post a Comment