
They got to wear Number 1 'cause of their OC (or is it CO). I heard they're not allowed to and after that the OC/CO got scolded hahahaha

Fam

2SG Jeremy Goh Wei Qiang

Program sheet. It rained like shit please?? Ruined my flats zzz

Parents

Fat face ttm

Ceremony starting! But it was damn dark and I brought the wrong lens (thanks ah dad lol) so.. shitty photos

My brother is somewhere there hahaha

Clear but too far away!


The floor was all wet and imo the entire ceremony wasn't done very well 'cause the planning not that good ah

Haha mandatory lens cap photo

Marching off!


Hi brudder

SOOOO BLACK

Scorpion (gross)

Silent and effective okay don't play play

With his men

Gay pose and cock face

The short dude next to him looks like..... SNOOPY HEHE

Famzzz


They had professional photographers ^^

His friend Thompson (Thomson?)

HAHA daddy


Horrible specs

Arthur, Thompson, China guy, brother lol wow I know them all

This Thompson like damn act cute ah hahahahahahahaha

Show off rank

Collecting his plague


-_-



And we went for Bedok 85 thereafter hahaha. Okay time to go read UGC :( When all I really wanna do is curl up in bed and read Murakimi. Meh.
No comments:
Post a Comment