Monday, September 17, 2012

FOREVER YOUNG (v 1.0)

I have so many birthday photos to blog.. Like 300+?? Hahaha insane right.. Shall split the photos into maybe three posts!! Fall '12 has been quite busy thus far! Last week was kinda busy for me I guess that's why I didn't blog ah.. Taking a little break from the to-do list to do up this post and then it's back to the books.. Again :(

I celebrated my 21st with a little party at my condo's function room! I didn't invite too many people - those who turned up were exactly who I invited haha minus Gracia and Reuel! I wanted to keep the party intimate and invite only the people who matter to me so yup!

This series of photos are from J's camera!

Photobucket
Balloons from Party City eh why the Hello Kitty hiding ah!!

Photobucket
Birthday banner (?!) from Party City which I eventually destroyed :(

Catered food from Neo Garden and I thought the food was quite yums! Plus a few people feedback to me also! Good taste in food hahahaha

Photobucket Photobucket
Honey chicken; eefu noodles!

Photobucket Photobucket
Cereal prawns; honey chicken.. Again hahahaha

Got 12 cupcakes instead of birthday cake (but Bei Shan got me a cake from Awfully Chocolate in the end hehe)

Photobucket

Photobucket  Photobucket
PB & Jelly, Chocolate and Vanilla

Photobucket Photobucket
Red velvet (which everyone grabbed before I could even get one, and I AM THE BIRTHDAY GIRL MEH); Cookies and cream

Photobucket
Vanilla and Chocolate and PB

Photobucket
Peanut butter!

Photobucket
A note to my guests in the guest book hahahah

Photobucket

Photobucket
Instructions for the guest book hehe

Photobucket
Birthday present from the boyf ;)

Photobucket
"The pictures I take are so nice I think I can sell them to Rolex!" (Au Eong, 2012) hahahahahahahaha

Photobucket
Because all my guests were late (!!!!) I had a mini photoshoot hahahahahahaha

Photobucket Photobucket
Kept telling J the photos all look like Vietnam bride wedding photos hehe

Photobucket Photobucket
This is my blog so I can post all the photos of myself hurhur

Photobucket Photobucket
Okay shall spare y'all hehehe

Photobucket
HELLO GUEST #1

Photobucket

Photobucket
Guests #3 and #4 hahahaha

Photobucket
Supervising Wan Ting ah hahahahaha

Photobucket
Function room!

Photobucket
Yes I did this myself hahahahahaha

Photobucket

Photobucket
Our cameras making friends :P

Photobucket

Photobucket
Grumpy

Photobucket
Grumpy #2

Photobucket
Less grumpy

Photobucket
Harrow harrow

Photobucket

Photobucket
The mother

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket
Why do the folks look so amused

Photobucket

Photobucket
"Come sit here and take photo with me you piece of shit..." Okay the piece of shit is I add in one hahahahaha

Photobucket
Annoying brother

Photobucket

The following is a series of unfortunate photos -

Photobucket
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Photobucket
Such is life~

Photobucket
Hello wo shi mao meow~~

Photobucket

Photobucket
What was I doing.. Seriously..

Photobucket
Okay normal alrdy!!

Photobucket
"AUNTIE WO BU SHI LESBIAN" HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA too funny

Photobucket
So diligent~

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kexuan!

Photobucket
TWT buay zidong ttm dunno how to share chair

Photobucket

Photobucket
Someone damn paparazzi can

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket
With Kexuan!

Photobucket
(Lol what's with the random food pics everywhere)

Photobucket
Amanda and Priscilla!

Photobucket

Photobucket
This bunch of people seriously damn camwhore

Photobucket

Photobucket
No idea why Kexuan blocked her face hahahahahah

Photobucket
Bet she felt stupid after that :P

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I think... they were... Looking at stupid photos of me :( OH THE VIETNAM BRIDE PHOTOS HAHAHAHAHAHA

Photobucket
Hello cutie pie hehehe :P

Photobucket

Photobucket
Twin and Dean!

Photobucket
Why do I look so irritated?!

Photobucket
Hahahaha omg

Photobucket

Photobucket
Church friends

Photobucket
Felina and Cai Bei

Photobucket
Polaroids

Photobucket
Primary school friends

Photobucket
JC friends - camwhore ttm please

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Don't know what One Direction shit they were trying to do.. *judge*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
HOSTING A PARTY IS SO TIRING I JUST WANNA REST face

Photobucket
(See what I mean by camwhore)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Can't believe these people are my friends lolol

Photobucket
I look so normal next to them

Photobucket

Photobucket
Were we gossiping? I can't remember

Photobucket

Okay that's all for part one of my birthday photos hahaha phewww *wipes sweat* still have like 200 more to go maybe! So many photos to update leh..

No comments:

Post a Comment