
JC friends but some people too busy eating hurhur

Arranging cupcakes for cake-cutting soon ^^

Hehe Lizzie most helpful alrdy ah


Shi Min and John!


YAY DONE

^^ Awfully Chocolate cake from Bei Shan! Cherry and rum yums!!!

Good idea right~ Barbarella voice

Making all my guests fat!!!

Lol me taking photos of the cupcakes ^^

Harrow!! ^^ why my position so awkward

Asked the boyf if this was a planned shot and he said Kexuan wasn't intentionally letting him take a photo! How come??

Looks intentional right.

Say yes

Center of attention T.T feel so loved HAHAHAHA

Why is there a slight look of disdain on my face...

Like celeb hehe :P

I believe I was blowing the candles

Oh yes I was

My oh-no-the-candles-are-gone face

1 birthday 4 DSLRs wah cannot tank

Birthday speech!!! STUPID WT SAID DON'T NEED SPEECH 'CAUSE NOT MY WEDDING THEN END UP PEOPLE ASK ME TO SAY SPEECH LEH??? Make me anyhow on the spot whack only zzz

Stupid boyf wants to make a meme out of this face


Clearly getting tired of thanking people...

Or not.

*can I cut my cake now..*


Twin, Dean, Meng, Pris! ^^


Thank y'all for coming!!! :')

I can only imagine how happy everyone was when I finally ended my speech.

Church friends ^^

Hehe :*

10 YEARS AND COUNTING NEARLY HALF MY LIFE!! :O

My my how have we all changed..

Dudes clearly don't wanna take photo with me :(


JC would never be the same without y'all :)


Thank y'all for making a painful university journey much more interesting ^^v

Fav RV junior who, after 3 years of playing doubles with me, finally said "I THINK YOU MAKE A BETTER SINGLES PLAYER" #fail stupid law school girl stop MIA-ing

Bestf :))))))

Trying to make everyone take a group shot

Hi I am a flower

Hi I love y'all

After this photo I was like 'eh someone's missing :(' and some people went 'ohhhhhhh' and so the next photo -

Hehehe

:)
Okay that sums up all the photos from the boyf's camera and actually I am quite lazy to upload the photos from my own camera leh.. Okay see how.
Actually some of my captions for my photos quite funny ah ha ha ha okay I kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment