Monday, September 10, 2012

Now, Take My Hand and We Will Run Away

Photobucket

Been a little tied up of late, too much readings to do and I'm really lagging behind on my readings! Anyway, done uploading birthday photos to Facebook and Photobucket, think I'll blog soon! Have about 300+ photos to blog hahaha, think I'll skip most of them and just blog the more important ones! Haven't scanned my Polaroid photos either.

Week 3 of Fall '12, two tests this week here we go! I kinda miss my holidays alrdy. Thinking of some travel plans and feeling kinda excited, too bad Phuket has to fall in the middle of my sem, but there's cruise and possibly Europe to look forward to as well! Hopefully plans do materialize.

True to what I've wished for, Marie Digby is coming to Singapore for a concert!!!! :D I'm so happy and excited I was rambling on and on about it to J on Skype hahaha. Just that same day, while I was bathing, I was thinking about what a pity it was that I possibly won't get to attend her concert! Saw a Yellowcard concert thingy and decided to check it out on Sistic, browsed for a bit and viola!!! I was so happy you cannot imagine. Love her!! Love how pretty she is + I like her voice. And girls who can play the guitar and sing are v v v hot ^^v

So much readings to do!! UGC 112 sure is a pain in the ass. Printed my 325 notes a little weirdly this time round, shall experiment with it again! That said, I found out how to print my notes just the way I like it so I'm quite happy! B)) satisfied geeky smile hehe.

Okay I am having a nagging headache now and Idk why I'm ranting away aimlessly again hurhur.

No comments:

Post a Comment