If you were a Pokemon, I'd choose you! PIKACHU~~~ :P
2nd week of Fall '12 is nearly over and the assignments, readings, and work are gradually piling up! I've never been looking forward to starting school so much but somehow I had a feeling that Fall '12 would be a good sem! I've gotta feeling~~~ Hahahaha. The past weekend (starting from Thursday) is most arguably the best few days of my life, I swear! Never felt so loved and pampered before ^^ Thank you all for coming to celebrate my birthday with me! Shall upload pictures on Facebook soon and blog about them some time soon!
Right now I am sitting at a random MacDonalds in Tanjong Pagar (Springleaf Tower) waiting for the boyf to be done and come for me so we can go eat~ The smell of fries and all that fried shit is killing me.. My breakfast is a medium (not even medium please so damn big) cup of Milo and now I really need to pee. But in typical Samantha fashion I am rly lazy to pack up all my valuables and bring them along with me to the toilet. This is why I am ranting and typing aimlessly here.. 'Cause I really need to pee :(
My UGC textbook is staring at me and I am staring back at it. I'm trying fairly hard to befriend it but it doesn't seem to wanna be my friend :( I am hungry and I need to pee. Okay byeeeee

No comments:
Post a Comment