Thursday, October 25, 2012

Marie Digby: Your Love (Singapore, 2012)

So last week, on the 18th, the boyf and I went for Marie Digby's concert in Singapore!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't tell you how stoked I am because I WAS REALLY QUITE EXCITED (although Wednesday - day of two exams was a really dampener and it KILLED my mood) hehehe. Yknow I always thought it was a pity that she didn't come over for a concert (okay la, she came 3 years ago but I was oblivious about her then!) and I was soooooooo excited that she was finally coming!!! Plus about one month plus ago I was bathing on some random day and I was thinking about how nice it would be if she came for a concert in Singapore and after I was done showering I decided to check out Sistic (I check them out periodically to see if there's anything interesting) AND I STRUCK GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!! It felt better than winning the 4D (not that I would know, I've never bought before hahahaha) and I was so happy I couldn't stop gushing to J lor!!! I'm still feeling quite ~^^~ about the concert now when I listen to her songs it puts me in a good mood!!! I was so happy when she played Spell for the encore 'cause I was telling the boyf that I think Spell would be the last song and it really was! And the song holds quite a bit of meaning for me so yup ^^ They were quite strict on photography during the concert so all I have is an empty stage + shots of us LOL. Okay la I stole some photos from a random photography blog also!!

Photobucket Photobucket
^^* love love hehe

Photobucket Photobucket
Clearly not v adapt at camwhoring with my phone BECAUSE I WAS ALWAYS CUT OUT OF THE PHOTO :o(

Photobucket Photobucket
L - stupid watch stealing my thunder!!! GGRRRR

Photobucket Photobucket
Front camera really CMI in bad lighting

Photobucket
We got the $68 tix (category 2) and we were alrdy so far away I can't imagine the $48 tix it's like staring at an ant BUT ANYWAY MARIE DIGBY IS REALLY PRETTY

Photobucket
Photo credits: http://iansoliva.wordpress.com/2012/10/22/marie-digby-your-love-asian-tour-live-in-singapore/#more-1416

Photobucket
She was so cute cracking like a million jokes and interacting with the audience and telling us little stories and snippets of her life she's so cute!!!! I laughed like a retard at all her jokes *fangirl mode on*

Photobucket
I thought she sounded better live than on her CD and I really really like how there wasn't a need for unnecessary gimmicks for her to bring her songs across to us. It was just a simple guitar and the occasional piano. There wasn't any need for nifty dance moves or over-choreographed moves it was really simple and I really loved it!!

Photobucket
Hehehehe

After the concert we went for a walk to somewhere near the floating platform and I must say the HTC One X camera can be really impressive -

Photobucket

Photobucket
Or maybe I'm just not too bad at this photo-taking business ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket
(Eh why so many, all the shots look the same leh)

Photobucket
Every time I'm here at night, and I stare at the skies that are lighted up because of the lights these buildings have,  I can't help but feel a sense of pride, and I rarely feel this way about Singapore (haha ungrateful Singaporean) Really proud of my/our little red dot 'cause I think we're really impressive for a small dot on the world map!!! Okay enough National Day is alrdy over lol.

x Random fun fact (I suppose it's a fact? Hahaha) the HSBC lights in the CBD area is probably the biggest one there haha and HSBC is also ranked 33 in global brands, and it's the first of all banks to be ranked there. Not bad huh :P :P :P

x Hello J, the random fun fact is for you - see, I remember the stuff you say! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment