Thursday, October 25, 2012

Unglamorous All Mashed Up Party of The Decade

(Extreme blogshop models included.)

So 22nd September was Wan Ting's birthday and she had a party at The Sultan (which is situated at Sultan Road, hahahaha) for all her friends! I thought the hotel was kinda pretty. Like quite quaint and all. I think she got the suite and the upper level was actually quite big! As compared to the hotel Xin Pei got lol. Okay pictures -

Photobucket Photobucket
Hey~~~ Sexy lady~ Damn act shu nv haha tsk

Photobucket

Photobucket
Xin Pei! So cute ah

Photobucket
Bestf.. Who keeps claiming that a lot of people thought he looked good in the SMU tee and went to purchase it too *pukes*

Photobucket
Wan Ting and her friends!

Photobucket
Her cake and cuppies!

Photobucket
Old school auntie cake yo~

Photobucket
Cut cake time!

Photobucket
The Tan family

Photobucket
Wan Ting and her sister

Photobucket
Primary school friends!

Photobucket
Secondary school friends.. I think.

Photobucket
PJC friends!

Photobucket Photobucket
Hi

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
Valerie why you so unglam.......

Photobucket
Guess who?

Photobucket Photobucket
This TzuHsuan one person take so many photos ah

Photobucket Photobucket
Kexuan

Photobucket Photobucket
Photoception haha

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket
OLL -_______________-

Photobucket
Enough!!! STOP ACTING LIKE A SHU NV

Photobucket
Hahahahahaha

Photobucket

Photobucket
Very useful bunny ears, suitable for all occasions hahaha

Photobucket
The craziness is about to be unleashed!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hi hi!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Flenzzz

Photobucket

Photobucket
WLAU VALERIE :|

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Self-timer multiple shots ftw. As you can see the person who doesn't move at all (aka me) turns out the best in these photos hahahahahahahaha

Photobucket
They wanted to do Gangnam style.. I'm too normal for that :P

Photobucket
Lol at this Wan Ting + George looks v unamused

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Why are we friends again...?

Photobucket
Lol Val

Photobucket
Ha ha ha

Photobucket
HAHAHAHA WHAT!!!

Photobucket
Blogshop model #1

Photobucket
Blogshop model #1 and #2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Omg it's coming

Photobucket
Hahahahahahaha

Photobucket
Too funny lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Photobucket
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Terrorist

Photobucket
Actually this Val rly seriously secretly like to camwhore hor?

Photobucket
Guess who really stabbed her eye later lol

Photobucket

Photobucket
(.) (.) lololol

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yo wassup

Photobucket
Yes I can be mei nv too

Photobucket

Photobucket
Act shu nv twirl hair all lol

Photobucket
Wan Yi

Photobucket
Yes, I admit I am.. Regressing into my childhood :/

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
Hahahaha

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
I really see the resemblance!!

Photobucket Photobucket

Okay so the crazy photos begin again -

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I know why we're friends now.. You guys are so weird and.. Let's just say opposites attract ;)

It seems like there's a lot of photos right but this is probably only 1/3 of the photos that I/George took hahaha.

x Yay to the end of mid-terms! Two exams last Wednesday and another two yesterday omg I can die alrdy.

x Yay to one week off from school! Thank you, Hari Raya! ;)

x Valerie's birthday party tomorrow! Time to see all my friends again!

x Paktor day tmr also hehe

Okay that's all bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment