Saturday, November 24, 2012

Hello Kitty Town

Hello Kitty Town with Wan Ting and George last Saturday! We got a Groupon thing and it costed us $39.90 for the bus ride (two-ways) and tickets to the place!

Photobucket
Ticket! (RM 65)

Photobucket Photobucket
Naked kitty lol and Bob the builder!

Photobucket Photobucket
Taking photos with the figurines in the store lol!

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
Lol we are such little kids

Photobucket
Kitty palace!! ^^

Photobucket Photobucket
Wanted to take a Polaroid here before we left but we were running out of time :(

Photobucket
Yellow bow!!

Photobucket
Activity card! To stamp as you participate~

Photobucket Photobucket
Teacup ride hahahaha

Photobucket Photobucket
Too tall to share a teacup with us (well it was a tight squeeze..) and we spun so fast I wanted to die hahahahahahahahaha I couldn't stop laughing

Photobucket Photobucket
Blurry ttm this camera is rly old and lousy!!

Photobucket
Hello Kitty house!

Photobucket
The three of us!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kitty dining table hahahaha

Photobucket
Kitty TV!!!

Photobucket
Which I made George take a photo of me lol

Photobucket Photobucket
Kitty piano and kitty cabinet hahaha (lighting sucks leh)

Photobucket
Kitty kitchen!

Photobucket
Kitty bathtub LOL

Photobucket Photobucket
Before that there was this mega act cute "auntie" lol damn gross hahahahaha

Photobucket Photobucket
Kitty mirror sorry damn fail

Photobucket
!!! I WANT

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
Wlau Wan Ting what a weird position!!

Photobucket
Kitty game with only one question LOL that irritated George

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
Random stuff

Photobucket
Playing some random game lol

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
We were supposed to rescue Hello Kitty and Dear Daniel hahahahaha

Photobucket Photobucket
For some reason George was the most enthusiastic in playing this game, lol

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket
HAHAHAHA what you doing

Photobucket
So cute! The Hello Kitty I mean...

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket
Cuteness overload

Photobucket Photobucket
Queued some 1.5h to get to the cookie thing >.<

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hello bestf, looking good!

Photobucket
Kitty shaped cookie lol

Photobucket
Cutest!

Photobucket
We were allowed to decorate it!

Photobucket
HAHA Wan Ting's Kitty

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Talk about awkward~

Photobucket
We proceeded to eat it up on the spot 'cause the condiments refused to dry hahahaha

Photobucket
The toilet! I want a toilet like that.. Lol. Makes toilet-going so much more pleasant

Photobucket

Photobucket
So cute wanna buy everything :(

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

And that's all! Imo it was a really waste of money (YA COMING FROM ME, WHO WAS EXCITED FOR SO LONG) 'cause the place was soooo tiny?? We thought it's like an entire theme park but turns out it was just ONE level in a shopping centre, and the level was probably 3/4 of BPP. Which is REALLY tiny, I kid you not. It was so damn crowded also.. Which means you've to queue like shit for activities that lasted maybe 3 minutes. Ggrrr! In the end we left 2h earlier than we originally intended to 'cause the queues were crazy and it wasn't much fun. Seriously not worth going to! I only really enjoyed the shopping part lol and even then the things weren't as impressive. Oh well, what do you expect right? Maybe one day I'll get to go to the Japan one ;)

x One paper down, 4 more to go, and one more assignment to go. Can't wait for the exams to be over alrdy!

x Add-drop period starts on Monday, seriously hoping I'll get what I want and that my graduation plans won't be screwed up.

x Yesterday was Thanksgiving in the US, and as much as I wanna participate and shop myself silly, I refrained :( I have never exercise this much self-restraint before! But anyway since it's Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for everything I have (although more is merrier lolol) and I'm thankful for you, J :)

No comments:

Post a Comment