Right now I am just lying on my bed typing away on my laptop, feeling so sick and nauseous I think I might die. For some reason I have been struck with headache and nausea these few days. The funny thing is the headache always hits me the hardest at maybe 1+pm 2? And it lasts for HOURS. I swear the freaking headache is the most persistent thing I know, perhaps even more so than the most clingy boyfriend on this earth haha. It just refuses to go away. The waves of nausea hit me multiple times throughout the day too. Idk what's wrong? Yesterday it got even worse (yeah it leveled up) and there was this burning and painful sensation within me every time I breathed out. Insane or what? So despite my exam being just 1+ day away, I've been ordered to go to bed early because everyone claims it's due to a lack of sleep. I'm so tired. Think I'll just leave the panicking for the exams to tomorrow when I realize I'm running out of time haha.
Here are a couple of YouTube videos I'd like to share - they've been making me very happy through this stressful period.
I swear this is he funniest shit ever, I laughed so hard I nearly couldn't breathe haha.
And this made me so happy and :') that I nearly teared in school haha seriously. I'm rly starting to like Ellen and I have been watching many of her videos of late 'cause she's just so funny and entertaining! And I like that she always gives back. My favorite in this clip's the Sue and Aron Stearns (because it's so heartwarming to see her husband back from deployment and Sue being s o o o o o happy "What she really did was bring my husband back to my daughter and I" sooo sweet!!), Robin Wodek (her reaction is so cute hahahaha and her story is really inspiring!) Jodi Fisher (it's so sad she lost the fight to cancer though) and the Whitney Elementary School one (minus Bieber) hahahaha
^ I could watch this video over and over again and still smile at it all the time!!!
Jodi Fisher's story! It's so sad :(
I don't always post Korean songs but when I do, it's Gangnam Style *inserts meme* I like this it's so entertaining and seeing the celebrities groove just cracks me up hahahaha + seeing Eric Stonestreet so happy and fascinated and bobbing makes me so happy for some reason hahahahaha
Okay time to eat Panadol and sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment