I love Christmas!! It's one of my favorite seasons (other than CNY cause $$$ LOL and Vday la) and I made this card for the boyf ^^
Pre-Christmas buffet at... I can't remember where. The food was alright I guess but on hindsight I should have eaten more crayfish fruit salad and prawns and crab lol :(
Currently reading this that I got from the library!
The last line, so sad :'(
Christmas cards I made for the church girls + the one for boyf haha
Close up!
Mei bu mei HAHAHA
Fav Muji marshmallows!!!! Shiok-est
Nomzzzz
Fav fav fav!!! Love Michael Buble and how he makes being charming and sexy soooo effortless!!! :D
Bonjour!!
Bought the boyf the F1 2012 for his Christmas present and this is what we spent some time on Christmas doing - him playing and me watching on in despair (HELLO YOU RLY PLAY V LONG HORRRRRR hahahahahahahah)
Bai-kah cookies from Eliz hahaha the leg broke off in my bag :(
Christmas dinner with the fam! The sausages super nomz but I think it was $6 for one -_-
Followed by waffles and Haagen Dazs yums
Hehehe
HEN MEI (YE HEN EXPENSIVE) :(
Mommy's chapalang macaroni which is super nomzzz
Gecko HAHAHA anyway this was from some China show where couples in a big fight would go on it and try to get the help of 'experts' to salvage their relationship and the episode I chanced upon right, the girl rly damn extreme!!! Like she forced the guy to send her to the train station 'cause she was going to another city to work for 3 days when his mother had fallen and broken her leg (and he was the only son) the stupid girlfriend didn't wanna let him go??? -_- when the guy brought her to the hospital to go apologize to the mother she said something like how 'it's not like you're dying it's just a broken leg' wlau I'd slap her and dump her on the spot -_- she also forces the guy to celebrate Vday with her every 14th of EVERY month haha so he has to buy her presents for every month's 'vday', plus get her monthsary gifts, buy presents for the anniversary of when they had their first date, first kiss, first holding of hands LOL -_- in the nights when she couldn't sleep she'd make her boyfriend stay awake to text her throughout the night to accompany her even though he had work the next day hahaha siao one!!! -_- girlfriend from hell so the guy disappeared for 2 months + changed his phone number + avoided her LOL. Anyway after the intervention he took her back dunno why. Sot plug!! But the people in the show made her apologize and cry lol and made her KNEEL DOWN AND PROPOSE TO HIM HAHAHAHAHA wth these China people rly ridiculous
LOL
Thursday's lunch (I love maple syrup + hashbrown!!!)
I also baked on Thursday but my cookies a bit no QC lol
^^
HAHAHA GIANT COOKIES RLY DAMN BIG AND FAT LOR
Fei fei ^^
But also v nomz if I might say so myself haha
"Act yi ge artistic" LOL act yi ge
CHOMPZ
Okay that's all for my past week!! Why so much food huh~~~ Shall blog about Friday again soon! :)




























No comments:
Post a Comment