Sunday, December 30, 2012

Tell Me, Did You Fall For A Shooting Star

On Friday (28th December 2012) the fam decided to go to the JB Premium Factory Outlet. We were there for quite long... 5h? And no one bought anything. 4 people, 5h (hey if you think about it, that translates to 20h in total lol) and we all left empty handed -_- the place was rly shitty imo, the stuff there are rly horrible factory outlet prices aren't that 'factory' at all (Singapore's sales probably better than the factory outlet prices) and the stuff sold are just really -_- I was kinda excited 'cause I wanted to go to the Ferragamo and Burberry outlet but aiyah wanna spend money also cannot lol -_- It was rly disappointing and the outlet rly can't be compared to what we had in the USA, I miss Orlando alrdy.

We spent quite a bit on food though.. Factory outlet place with food at not so pocket-friendly prices haha

Had lunch at Absolute Thai! Took us awhile to realize that it was the one at 313 -

IMAG1287

IMAG1286
Green beef curry, a little spicy imo and the amount of beef was so sad lol :(

IMAG1288
I love this!! Kai lan with salted fish bits noms (also damn salty la I think MSG gao gao)

IMAG1289
Phad Thai - so little and so expensive! :(

IMAG1290
Hot plate tofu lol

IMAG1291
Some platter thingy! I love mango salad! Actually I rly love Thai food nomnom

IMAG1292
I LOVE MANGO STICKY RICEEEEEEEEE (actually this one damn little and expensive also wth)

IMG-20121228-WA0002
After we came back we went to have dinz at Jurong West and we bought loads of durians home hehe


IMG_20121227_153419
Anyway I spent one day of my holiday baking wheeee (actually only 2h la lololol)

Okay more pictures to upload soon!!! 2012 is alrdy ending!! :O

No comments:

Post a Comment