-New Year's Eve

Happy new year from us!! :) We went to catch the fireworks yesterday at the Marina area and it was crazily crowded (what do you expect right hahaha)

Hehehe

Yknow, I was actually trying to take a photo of myself but I didn't have the heart to tell him :P HAHAHA


We were near the MBFC to watch the fireworks! Stupid street lamps all so bright cramping my style HAHA

And then it was 12!! (We were there quite early 'cause I was scared there'll be jams and the boyf said we're kiasu 'cause we were there like.. More than an hour early HAHA sorry can't kill the auntie in me)


I l o o o o o o o o v e fireworks!! Love the vibrant colors in the sky love the loud firework noises hahaha. I think it's a global thing to like fireworks? I used to hate them as a kid though lol 'cause it was so loud and I'd get scared -_-



HTC One X camera, you have made me proud
Love you J, and may the next year be an awesome one for us both academically and work wise. Thanks for everything thus far! x
Shall blog about the past year next! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment