Saturday, December 22, 2012

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

Christmas is coming!!! :O and I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet hahahaha tsk die la. I went shopping on Thursday with Hannah and Elizabeth and I ended up buying stuff... FOR MYSELF HAHAHAHA stupid.

Okay pictures. (Psst why didn't the world end?)

Photobucket Photobucket
Burger with shrimp patty suuuuuuper noms!!

Photobucket Photobucket
Super pretty YSL bag I want :( But the price not very pretty zz

Photobucket
Butter cookies momma bought for me

Photobucket
Crazy amount of eggs we have at home lol it's like we have a farm

Photobucket
Ooooh some caramel corn things which is super yums but I think it's damn fattening...

Photobucket Photobucket
Going out!

Photobucket
Okay v vain I know

Photobucket
$8 worth of candies/chocs nearly gone alrdy T.T

Crystal Jade brekkie with the boyf yesterday!! :D

Photobucket Photobucket
Century egg porridge and pan friend beancurd skin!

Photobucket Photobucket
Glutinous rice and siew mai!

Photobucket Photobucket
Har gow and the glutinous rice

Photobucket
Bought flowers as a Christmas present for my grandma

Photobucket
Chanel snow globe! So cute (and also so expensive lol)

Photobucket Photobucket
Candles during the Meekness group meeting yesterday

Photobucket
Christmas Tree outside Tanglin mall

Photobucket
Tampopo that day with Elizabeth and Hannah yumssss

Okay that's all! My holiday has been rather uneventful actually hahaha mehhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment