Sunday, December 16, 2012

"what my life would have been like had i not met you"

I LOVE MY HOLIDAYS!!!! Although they've only started for like 3 days lolol but I've done nothing much but... EAT WATCH GREYS WATCH CAKE BOSS WRITE QUESTIONS FOR MY TUITION KID. That's all. I could get used to this lifestyle!!!! And I am going to go to the gym and swim from next week on. At least I think I'll go. I have to go!!! Enough of these fats and all that shit!!! Need an exercise buddy though so please apply. I sound so excited it's disgusting.....

IMAG1164
Lololol but rly damn pretty

IMAG1165
The night before my last exam on Friday my dad came in and put this on my table and was like "you better finish this tonight okay" soooo authoritative

IMAG1166
Applied for graduation on Friday too omggg I am a grown up now lol

IMAG1170
Went out right after I bathed HAHA AND I BROUGHT MY TOWEL ALONG LOL

IMAG1171
Dinner (Xi Men Jie) at West Mall which was really meh...

IMAG1172
Some 'shop' at West Mall was closing down and so I bought these stuff!! > $10 get 20% off hehehe ^^

IMAG1174
$8.40 after discount hehe

IMAG1175
And the crazy amount of money I've spent on stickers :/

IMAG1176
Reformating my old laptop so I can sell it!

IMAG1177
Old vs. new wth that old laptop is really heavy and bulky and all that..... How on earth did I carry that around before last time without dying

IMAG1178
See how much more bulky the old laptop is!!! And the HTC One X has an amazing camera haha

IMAG1179
Actually just v fascinated with the One X camera

IMAG1180
What's left of my 21st birthday :(

The following photos might be a little weird/gross but they're actually deflated latex balloons lol
IMAG1181 IMAG1186

IMAG1182

IMAG1183
Looks damn gross lol

IMAG1184

IMAG1185
Omg why did I take so many photos of these shit -_-

IMAG1189
Menya Mushasi (which wasn't that bad - I just didn't like the sides..)

IMAG1190

IMAG1191
Got a meal (mine was the black ramen) and this rice which tasted quite odd was the side

IMAG1192
$5.90 for a tiny portion

IMAG1193
TINY

IMAG1194
Gyoza (okay la hai hao)

IMAG1195
Fried tofu (BU HAO CHI DE)

IMAG1197
Meow

IMAG1198
Found my green tea waffle ice cream AND IT TASTES YUMMY SO HAPPY :')

IMAG1199
Noms I could eat this every day but it's damn fattening

IMAG1200
I want some now :(

IMAG1201
Hermes Hapi bracelet HEN MEI HOR

IMAG1202
'privately owned island' wlau I also want leh

IMAG1203 IMAG1204
Shopping (ya la I v vain la k)

IMAG1205 IMAG1206

Anyway Instagram updates -

IMG_20121213_151255
LOL I thought this was damn funny but I hope it's not real

IMG_20121214_191526

IMG_20121214_225449

IMG_20121215_182235

And some screenshots (I have been stalking random strangers on Instagram I am a creep okay)

Screenshot_2012-11-27-09-02-27 Screenshot_2012-12-07-08-08-48
Every time I see cute animal photos I am convinced I need a pet

Screenshot_2012-12-09-17-37-08 Screenshot_2012-12-09-18-52-24
LOL I love the one on the right HAHAHAHAHA too funny

Screenshot_2012-12-09-19-08-16 Screenshot_2012-12-09-19-08-39
Meow!!!

Okay happy holidayssssssss! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment