J and I typically have classes together on Thursday but he gave it a miss today because he wasn't feeling too well.. So imagine my surprise when he wanted to have lunch with me after I was done and surprised me with flowers outside class :) He tried to make me hold them in school as we walked to the car but I was too shy haha :P It garnered the attention of several people who walked by us though :P
Anyways that aside, thanks for the flowers J :)) They're really pretty and I was really surprised when I saw it! Thanks for the heartfelt letter too it was really cute and touching haha :') Thanks for the effort I appreciate what you've done to placate me! If this is what I'm gonna get all the time then please make me angry more often heeheeheeeeee kidding HAHAHA.
It is taking me everything I have to stop breaking out into a grin each time I walk past the dining table where the flowers are sitting hahaha I am so irritating.

No comments:
Post a Comment