Saturday, February 16, 2013

I want to be like water. I want to slip through fingers but hold up a ship

Wow I am on a blogging spree hahaha :P Pictures from CNY (mostly my face lol 'cause CNY is pretty much boring for me..) and some random things here and there!

IMAG1468
Reunion dinner at my place with my grandma, I LOVE STEAMBOAT

IMAG1469
Huge scallops!!! :D Love them. But my mom sliced them in half so that they'd cook faster

IMAG1474
Love my pelpum dress!! ^^

IMAG1475
My brother is kinda vain too

IMAG1476
HAHAHA. Dunno why's my grandma's mirror so dirty

IMAG1477

IMAG1478
I was really bored, we don't do much on CNY actually.

IMAG1479
GAY

Okay hope you guys missed my face *whispers* because the next few photos are all meeee (actually 95% of the photos in the post are photos of my face lol what am I talking about)

C360_2013-02-10-11-01-12 C360_2013-02-10-11-00-59
Pseudo cheerleader smile there

C360_2013-02-10-11-01-25
Hehe okay (aiyah vain awhile only.. not like my whole blog is photos of my face RIGHT)

IMAG1480_BURST001
This is me looking nice and demure (LOL) while going to my grand uncle's house

IMAG1482
This was me on chu er, still in bed at 10+ 11 lol.

Instagram pics -

IMG_20130209_184154
Reunion dinner ;)

IMG_20130209_184343
Lou hei!! I only really like the crackers lol

IMG_20130213_133040
Twelve cupcakes on chu si, after we had lunch with J's parents ^^ They are really affable and nice btw hehe. This is the salted caramel cupcake which J didn't really like (and which I proceeded to hungrily finish although I was damn full from lunch :P)

And that is all! That's how I spent my boring CNY hahaha :P I think as I grow up the excitement of CNY is starting to fade. I still look forward to buying new clothes (hey, a legit excuse always helps) but I no longer really look forward to visiting relatives, meeting up with the cousins (I see my paternal cousins every week...)  and all that. What I really appreciate is the holiday (week long, no thanks to UB hehe). The excitement from getting angpows (I affectionately call them AP, and APM for angpow money hahah) has kinda decreased when my earning power increased (not like I'm earning a lot -_-) and I no longer rely on APM as a source of bonus spending money. I don't spend the APM at all anyway, since I was young my parents would take it and have it deposited into a bank account that I have absolutely no access to and so it kinda loses the meaning for me hahahaha. This year I spent a lot of my CNY sitting around doing nothing but watching shows on my iPad and playing Candy Crush (thank goodness for the invention of technology). My immediate paternal family is kinda small because I have no immediate cousins (my auntie doesn't have kids) and while my maternal family isn't exactly small (20+ people altogether) we don't meet during CNY. The whole lot of us meet during a dinner the first Friday or Saturday following CNY, and even then not all my cousins turn up. I think I am pretty detached from my cousins 'cause our age gap is too huge and all they can talk about is Big Bang whereas all I can think about is getting a job -_- lol

I think next time when I'm old enough to not get dragged around by my parents, Imma go on a holiday hahahaha. Good idea, yes? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment