Friday, February 15, 2013

Calendar Girl

Some photos of the past two weeks of February, before CNY! :)

IMAG1443
Candy crush is so addictive I could play it forever!!

IMAG1444
HAHAHA did anyone else see this online??

IMAG1446 IMAG1447
Last week (or was it two weeks before), I got pissed at the boyf and this is how he appeases me hahaha by bribing me with stuff I love ^^ (always works btw) and anyway I can't remember why I was angry anymore HAHA -_-

IMG_20130202_231352
Thank you :) For driving all the way to town while concocting a lie (tsktsk, how am I gonna trust you next time :P) and coming up with so many silly excuses. Thank you for going out of your way to do such things for me :)

IMAG1448
This is rly yummy btw hehe

Dinner on the 4th (I think!) at Itacho at the Star Vista. But we didn't really like their food though.

IMAG1450
He was hungry and I refused to let him eat till I took a photo of him hahahaha

IMAG1453
Beef curry udon which was quite.. Meh :(

IMAG1454 IMAG1455
Followed by my favorite green tea ice cream!! :D

IMAG1458
HEHE SO CUTE RIGHT

IMAG1460
Mommy cooked pumpkin porridge and it was dope with the crispy things on top omnomnom

IMAG1463
:O

IMAG1464
Banana with peanut butter SUPER YUMS but why does it look so gross like that

IMAG1467
Oooh favorite CNY snack which my parents bought (which is finished alrdy sighhhh)

And that's all!! I can't believe my 1 week break from school is over I am not looking forward to the vigor of school :( The long Mondays and Wednesdays that start at 630 and can only end at 2130 (sigh that is 15h outside okayy) and the fear of not being able to keep up in school. I wanted to revise during the past week of holidays but I also really wanted to rest and so I settled for the latter.. Now I'm scared I can't keep up again. Guess I should make use of today (the last day of the break boohoo) to flip through some notes etc.

Photos from CNY (actually only day 1!) and V'day soon! Have a good weekend y'all! x

(btw my throat hurts I think I've snacked a little too much hahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment