Friday, February 15, 2013

What Is Love?



This is so touching it made me tear :') I think deep down we all yearn to find a love like this - someone who would be there for us unconditionally, someone who would care for us no matter how hard things got and how unbearable situations might be. But it also makes me wonder if we would be willing to do the same for the person we claim to love the most in the world.

Alzheimer's is a really cruel disease and I'd hate for to befall anyone I know. I know that as each day passes, we are all dying a little, and in a way we're actually all watching each other die. But Alzheimer's is particularly disturbing and difficult for the family members and caregivers because it's kinda like an accelerated process of dying? You start losing your mental and motor functions, and eventually it leads to death. It's so depressing watching your loved one die ggrrr Idk why the disease was allowed to exist in the first place. (Not questioning God though haha). Okay enough of depressing thoughts.

Hopefully your V'day has been good! Mine was :)

No comments:

Post a Comment