
Going out I guess..?

So cute guess what!!!

Beedsheets from Aussino!!! Too bad all queen size :(

Cereal fried rice from school I love cereal stuff cereal prawns cereal chicken cereal sotong cereal crayfish cereal everything!!!

La Nonna with boyf :)

Omg we saw the police officers and all at that area when we were going home from FFM!! I was quite curious wanted to get off the car and ask them what happened haha but it's so sad, they come all the way here to earn so little and end up getting killed :(

^^ Hehe

One giant tub of Garrett's popcorn!!!
Okay random Instagram photos:

Old school yo

My new baby ^^ MOMO hehe

My new baby on Instagram...?

Bliss!!! :)

Instagram makes everything look nicer

Looooove this

Crab meat linguine from La Nonna!! Omnomnom

HAHAHAHA

Capelini from La Nonna! (We dined there 2x in a week lol)
Lunch at Nana Thai (I love Thai food!!):

Beef hor fun

Mee goreng

Tom yum soup omnom!! Boyf got irritated because I refused to let him eat before I took photos :(

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WHAT IS THIS HEAVENLY THING!!!!!!!!!!

Flowers y u no less expensive

I actually really like Yoshinoya I just wish they could be more generous with the meat portions

B'day present from the mother ^^ But the design of the bottle sucks the perfume leaks out every time I use it.

Momma's mee goreng which is actually really yums

WHAT IS THIS HEAVENLY THING #2 YOU TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEe

Jizzzzzzzzzzz (hahahahaha I can't stop using jizz to describe awesome stuff these days)

SINKHOLE HAHAHAHA okay I feel bad for the car that dropped in it but SINKHOLE??? SINGAPORE???

Steamboat buffet with the boyf and David on 31st January!
Some random Instagram updates (my photos are so jumbled up lol) -

La Nonna

La Nonna too!

^^ love it so much

Love this a lot also!!! :D

Camped at some random Starbucks alone to do some work. Think I ought to pat myself on my back for drinking the earl grey without sugar AT ALL

Steamboat buffet haha. I love steamboats ^^
Okay that's all!! Update about CNY day 1 soon! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment