Saturday, March 16, 2013

A. Lange & Söhne

Earlier this month, the boyf and I attended some A. Lange & Söhne event at Ion. It was the official opening of their first store in Singapore I think. We went there as Mr Au Eong and Mr Au Eong's partner ;) HAHA partner lol the boyf should have brought a male friend instead of me hahahaha *cue gay seal* It was my first time ever at an event like that and I must say.. IT'S REALLY INTERESTING!!! I have always thought that watches are a staple in everyone's wardrobe (technically you don't put watches in wardrobes I guess hurhur) and it was really cool to get to see the (extremely costly) watches up close! Now I know why someone's so interested in watches hahahahaha :)

Here are some pictures, although I didn't take a lot!

 photo IMAG1599.jpg
They had some station for us to try taking the tiny screws out which I politely declined because I didn't wanna make a fool out of myself hahahahaha

 photo IMAG1600.jpg

 photo IMAG1601.jpg
Look look so cool right!!!!!

 photo IMAG1602.jpg
$.$

 photo IMAG1603.jpg
I like watches like that leh I think the simple look is the most stylish hahahaha

 photo IMG_20130303_172848.jpg
$1m

 photo IMG-20130309-WA0001.jpg
We went down to the store to shop around..

 photo IMG-20130309-WA0003.jpg
Oh hi that's just me rocking the watch maker coat (or whatever you call it) :P

 photo IMG-20130309-WA0004.jpg

 photo IMG-20130309-WA0005.jpg
!!!! See damn exquisite hahahahaha if I had this watch I'd stare at it everyday lololol

 photo IMG_20130303_182108.jpg
After that we had dinner at Monster Curry haha nomnom

Okay that's all. Wa I really took v little photos ('cause I was shy la!!) hahahaha. 'Twas a good day out with the boyf :)

No comments:

Post a Comment