Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Partying partying yeah

Haven't blogged in more than a million years omg!! So damn busy life sucks take drugs and then you die!! :( Hahahahahahaha. Here are some remaining photos from CNY + CNY steamboat at WT's place!!

Family dinner at Lao Beijing (not v nice after all and soooo expensive!)

 photo IMAG1497.jpg
Eefu noodles I love eefu noodles!!! @justin_au_eong please learn how to cook this thanks!

 photo IMAG1498.jpg
Dunno what soup is this la but not bad also!

 photo IMAG1499.jpg
Duck HAHA please excuse the lohei mess in the background

 photo IMAG1500.jpg
Wasabi prawns!

 photo IMAG1501.jpg
Hugeass scallops and asparagus (??) I LOVE THIS DISH TOO!!

 photo IMAG1503.jpg
Salted egg crab HAHAHAHAHA what's with the bones in the background lol

 photo IMAG1504.jpg
Seafood hor fun!

 photo IMAG1505.jpg
$6 aloe vera and lime!! INSANELY EXPENSIVE dry ice $4 actual dessert $2 lol

 photo IMAG1507.jpg
Ren ri lunch at my grandma's :)

 photo IMAG1508.jpg
Miss the times when my grandma could be able to cook. I miss her cooking :(

 photo IMAG1509.jpg
Steamboat at WT's!

 photo IMAG1510.jpg
POKER NIGHT POKER NIGHT (actually it's rly fun!!! I keep playing it nowadays lol)

 photo IMAG1511.jpg
Island Creamery ice cream cake :)

 photo IMAG1512.jpg
BAN LUCKKKK hahahaha only lost $1.60 that night and no one wanted to collect the money from me HAHAHA poor bestf lost $40 in two nights ^^

 photo IMG_20130215_203225.jpg
Lohei at Lao Beijing! I kinda miss eating lohei alrdy lol and I had 4 this year!! A record high hahahaha (in the past no one invite me to eat with them la sighhhh)

Okay that's all! No more CNY photos alrdy. Life has been kinda overwhelming so far and I am so sick of studying studying studying all the time!!! But I will miss school when I graduate la hahahaha aiyah I am so ridiculous right.

Looking forward to ticking another 'want' on my to-buy list!!! The pursuit for shopping and material stuff never ends haiyoh hahahahahahaha. More photos soon! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment