Friday, May 17, 2013

What's Left of March

I really can't remember what these photos are anymore lol they're all so jumbled up and I'm just blogging for the sake of blogging haha :/ 

  
Really wanted to get this F21 blazer but it was too small! :( (+ they stuck on the wrong price and it wasn't a good deal anymore. I bought another blazer recently though and it was waaaay more expensive than this one hahaha #FAIL) 

I bought this peplum top though and I LOVE IT!!! I wanna get more peplum tops hahahaha 



Grandma's TCC Birthday Dinner (blogged about it here: http://thatssosamantha.blogspot.sg/2013/05/tcc24th-march-2013.html

Random day's breakfast hahaha it looks so unappetizing 

:O :( 


If I lay here/If I just lay here/Would you lie with me/And just forget the world

Really sad documentary on Catholic priests molesting little boys and the lasting effects of the abuse :( 

L O O O O O O V E this pair of Chanel shoes!!! 

Bought Mommy her birthday present from Reebonz haha 

Disaapointingggg 

Hahahahaha soooo cute so transfixed on the chicken rice seller chopping up the chicken lol! 

Hehe 

Wassup bitches lol 

Pumpkin porridge (tastes really good)

Click to enlarge! 

Nokia 3310 so expensive now eh.. 

And some random photos of my face lol I have this uncanny ability to look like a kid sometimes: 


HAHAHAHAHA?!?!?! 

Hello mommy 



Do we look alike? I don't think we do but so many people said we do hurhur. (My cutie mom's very excited because she recently got herself an iPhone lol.) 

Okay that's all! I just returned from my holiday today and I'm jetting off in about 2.5 weeks again! Bintan was nothing short of amazing (although food was at ripoff prices and there wasn't much to do except lazing by the pool haha) and I think I had the time of my life. I think it's true when they say that where you go doesn't really matter, it's who you go with that makes the difference and I'm glad we embarked on this trip :) 

More pictures soon! (Backlog of 2 months hurhur see what exams do to me?) 

No comments:

Post a Comment