Backlog from April! I changed my blog layout and I hope this works better now haha. In terms of posting photos up and all I mean!
Lol I love Gordon Ramsay :P
Hahaha possessed tap in school (no more school for me whoop whoop!!)
Lunch reaaaally long ago at BTP!!! I actually like the Korean food there but it's so expensive considering it's not a restaurant :( This was like.. $7? I think!
I love kimchi soup! ^.^
And this costs $9 I think :/
Fruit party ^^
HAHAHA HI
Does anyone know where to get super yummy M&M Cookies..? :(
Prawn patty! Yummy ^^
Shitty school food no more YAY
Sorry just being vain :P (and I rly love the peplum top)
OKAY STOP (HAHAHA house toilet so unglam)
You won't believe the answers people gave :P
Went for my first full body massage lol but the boyf didn't really enjoy it.. :P
Tanglin Chicken Cutliet (tiny portions boo)
Infinity tattoo yay/nay?
Random dinz at Watami (I love Watami!!!)
Shopping at Jcube (my mom doesn't know how to use the camera on my phone and always ends up taking 1 million photos lol :P)
Trying on wedges at Payless HAHAHA there are like 10 photos of me looking the same.
See what I mean? :P
This is like my fav chicken pasta!!! Yums I ate it twice in a week I think..
My favorite photo to send people nowadays :P
L: boyf cooked salmon and mushrooms
R: mommy's dinner hehe yums
Je ne comprends pas :(
MAKISAN!! Love it
Wanted to buy this skirt but the quality sucks (in love with peplum obviously lol I have 3 peplum clothes alrdy and I'm gonna get more yo)
Diet day
Bastard birds!!! No manners
I need a new watch too leh how.. :P
Dope
Not for you (and me)
Totally wanted to get this leopard preenz!! Lol but I didn't in the end ;(
Momma's yummy mee goreng
Hurhur
Steamboat when the grandmother came to stay!!
All mine obviously
Trypophonbia LV bag. Why anyone would get that bag is beyond me
Bestf's doppleganger yo
Hehe



























































No comments:
Post a Comment