So I graduated (officially) yesterday, and boy am I glad that day has finally come! I think I am gonna miss school though, the freedom of doing whatever I want (including skipping classes oops :P), sleeping during classes (happens very rarely though - $60k school fees not meant to be slept away yo), eating my fav and cheap tomyum ban mian, going to NP for cheap Pepper Lunch, cursing and swearing at the crowds in school, meeting random friends around the corner, hating on lousy project group mates (:P), and.. looking forward to seeing my eye candy hehehehe. I just tried to recall the name of my supposed eye candy in Econs class but I can't remember!! Ugh Kohler it shall be hahaha. And most of all, I'm gonna miss my friends and irritating each other in class, and I'm gonna miss going to school together with J!
But that said, I'm feeling kinda sad that I am no longer a student and officially jobless, but I guess that's just the way life is! Hopefully I'll find a satisfactory job soon enough, although I am really toying with the idea of going for another grad trip!
Congratulations to the UB Class of 2013, I'm so glad we made it through together :)
For now I shall let the 100+ pictures speak for themselves!
Thank you Eveleen for waiting up for me and for the beautiful bouquet of flowers! They must be really expensive since you bought it in the ripoff SIM :P
Waiting for the graduation ceremony to start! (Most of the photos are taken by J, hehe thank you :D)
I look like I was sleepwalking lol, but we were actually heading out for the academic procession!
Eggcited I got blurry :P
Cutie Kohler lol
Comms valedictorian
My turn! ;)
After the ceremony, hurriedly meeting Wan Ting, Xin Pei and Valerie!
They said I look very happy hahahaha
Yay!
Thank you for your support and your understanding, you are by far the most patient person who never fails to dote on me and gives in to me all the time no matter how demanding and willful I might be :P Thank you for always offering your help, and volunteering to send me around as much as you can because you know I hate squeezing on the bus/train. Thank you for never failing to believe in me that I would be able to get my honours, and even when I was so dejected and upset, you never failed to cheer me up in your own little ways. I am thankful for your love and your generosity towards me, no one else would love me like you do :)
Someone was taking a photo of us lol!
Thank you Val for coming although you had to go pack your luggage for your trip the next day! :D
Thanks XP for coming all the way to SIM, looking forward to your turn soon ;)
Thanks my retarded lesbian lover (yucks) for listening to me bitch, and you and George's futile/lame attempts at trying to cheer me up every time I ranted in our group chat :P
My lesbian partner with our love child which, according to her, J has to adopt and look after :P
Wanny! One of the first few friends I made in uni in OG 9, it's always nice randomly bumping into you in school and catching up :)
HAHA now Billy's flowers just look sad next to mine (so competitive :P)
The friends I made in my first uni class ever, I'm glad we stayed friends through the end ;)
Glennda! :)
Alice! :)
Amanda :)
Kleptopoh hahahaha
Rahrah!!! :)
Most memorable and interesting module/most delightful lecturer
Eve! Thanks for your flower :)
Johanna! :)
Zaidie! :)
SCOREEEEEEEEEEEE (and we actually chatted hehe)
Thankful for the opportunity to study in UB, thankful for the support and encouraging (and sometimes stressful) words haha, what would I be without you guys? I WOULDN'T BE HERE HA HA HA -_-
Y A Y
Momma
Poor Momma had to carry both our (heavy) bags hahahaha
He ain't heavy he's my brother~ Lol
Pops
Pops holding ma bull yo
Zee! Her roses are huuuuuge hahaha her boyf spoil market :P
Ben! Lucky guy who got to eat Gordon Ramsay's chicken rice/laksa/chili crab :P
Familia~
Had dinner at TCC after that with the Empress Dowager :P
Empress dowager and the king (my dad loves close ups)
Hi I look pregnant
Hi I look pregnant too (I AM NOT)
Y I P P E E
Okay that's all. The positive vibes from yesterday's graduation spilled over to today hahaha yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment